Gold Pass Query

Marky242

With the gold pass it says you get 12 free autos from the guests - will these be supplied on show images or can you get 12 of your own items signed (ie posters) by the relevant free signers? Need to know this as it'll dictate how much I need to spend on the signers and what I can possibly use for the auction (either way, it's gonna be an expensive day for me!!!!)

Really can't wait for this show!!!!!!

:wub:

could be wrong but the way i understood it you would get one auto from the 12 guests included in the package so the sponsored are not part of the offer but you can choose between a free photo or a personal item i believe jason did confirm this on facebook somewhere

Thanks for the responses - I've never had multiple 'free' signers before so wasn't sure how it would be handled. Hope you're right which means I can use the money saved elsewhere in the show!!!

On the Tickets purchase page it says the the 12 autographs will be picked randomly, 1 from each of 12 guests, I presume that means you'll get the autos in your admission pack

See here

Hope this helps Mark

On the Tickets purchase page it says the the 12 autographs will be picked randomly, 1 from each of 12 guests, I presume that means you'll get the autos in your admission pack
It could also mean that randomly selected autograph vouchers are placed in the packs, and you collect the autograph in person.

We will just have to wait for confirmation ;)

• 4 weeks later...
It could also mean that randomly selected autograph vouchers are placed in the packs, and you collect the autograph in person.

We will just have to wait for confirmation :YAHOO:

Any chance of posting the print thats coming with the ticket as this sounds like quite a cool thing to get signed plus assume we should bring a poster tube,if the prints not ready to show yet any idea on its size?

cheers

We will just have to wait for confirmation :D

Any chance of posting the print thats coming with the ticket as this sounds like quite a cool thing to get signed plus assume we should bring a poster tube,if the prints not ready to show yet any idea on its size?

cheers

Well if it says this,then you should get 12 autos in all,and only ONE from each person.you shoudnt be getting doubles.

Lee