How long would you last in The Hunger Games?

cunningham1471

Being honest and realistisc.

If you were picked as a tribute:

1) How long do you think would you last before you died?

2) Could you really kill someone?

3) What would your special skill be?

My answers.

1) Months, maybe years as long as I didn't meet any other tributes. If I do I'm dead meat!

2) I don't think I could. Yes I could try and maime them so I could get away, but I don't think I could kill them. If it were to happen it's more likely to be they fell and hit their head or they fell onto a blade when we were tussling.

3) Hiding and avoiding people.

I would be the definition of "Dead Man Walking" the minute my name was picked. :D

Being honest and realistisc.

My answers.

1) Months, maybe years as long as I didn't meet any other tributes. If I do I'm dead meat!

2) I don't think I could. Yes I could try and maime them so I could get away, but I don't think I could kill them. If it were to happen it's more likely to be they fell and hit their head or they fell onto a blade when we were tussling.

3) Hiding and avoiding people.

I would be the definition of "Dead Man Walking" the minute my name was picked. :D

Hmm . . . well, if I was picked when I was a teenager I would have been rubbish! But if I was picked now, as a Mum, I think I would be able to last a while, think I could kill if I felt it was the only way to survive and my special skill would be sneaking up on people, as that's what I do to my kids! Of course, I'm not trying to kill them . . . :D

Eh well other the fact that I'm a type one diabetic and without my insulin I'd die anyway lmao I'd like to think I'd survive for a while. Not entire sure how long but guess it would all depend on what skills they had that kinda thing.

Hmmmm I don't think I could at first but once it got to the point of having to or die a possibly horrible death I think I'd chose to survive.

Special skill, not sure. I'm good at making things so maybe I could make traps and stuff like that. I've also done a bit of archery in the past so maybe that would help a little. Other than that not a clue.

Errr.... Well presuming I escaped the Cornucopia without a greivous wound you mean?? I'd like to think 7-14 days if I managed to keep away from bigger stronger folks or people with ranged weapons....

In order to stay alive?? Yes. If it came down to my life or theirs then theirs would be the only option. I'm not going to be hypocritical about it, I don't want to die so if it came down to a life or death struggle then I'd be out to kill my attacker. (Theoretically if I were in the GAmes. :blink:)

EEEeesh... I don't know I have SO many of them!! (Cue sarcasm lol) I don't know. I've done a fair bit of stuff over the years. I'm pretty good with sharp things, done archery, I can climb, survived my own cooking at uni for 3 years (And the uni's cooking too!)... Not sure how good any of these are... I hate scorpions, snakes and spiders (The poisonous variety) though so if any of those were in... I'd probably die really quickly through screaming my fool head off. :WINCE:

• 2 weeks later...

Probably one month if the arena is similar to the 74 Hunger Games arena.

In order to stay alive I could kill someone but not Rue! ^^

I'm fast and skillful. I can climb a tree but with more difficulty than Katniss!! And I think my best skill is to lie in order to attract sponsors.

(sorry for my English =/ )