latest guest announcement - GILLIAN ANDERSON

The Gillian/David/Mitch pic would be perfect as at least you'd be getting most of signed that day.

The Script would also be a very interesting angle and very unique - if it were me I'd opt for that.

Thanks, my mind is swaying towards that. Maybe a pic of Gillian on her own thrown in too :D

The Gillian/David/Mitch pic would be perfect as at least you'd be getting most of signed that day.

The Script would also be a very interesting angle and very unique - if it were me I'd opt for that.

Thanks, my mind is swaying towards that. Maybe a pic of Gillian on her own thrown in too :D

Look at it this way, I could have got Harrison Ford to sign my Indiana Jones DVD Boxset or it could have been on something that would be out of the ordinary amongst DVDs which is why I chose to have him sign my Fedora - you having Gillian sign the Script would be more unique than a picture and I guarantee you you won't regret it, Besides it may even be a bit of a talking point for her.

I've just said on Twitter the following.

"Could people do me a favour regarding Gillian Anderson? Stop me from going for any more than three. Its for my own good that you do this. :)"

Have decided that three is enough. I just hope I don't frickin cave on the day.

"Could people do me a favour regarding Gillian Anderson? Stop me from going for any more than three. Its for my own good that you do this. :)"

proud of you!!

proud of you!!

*Blushes* Thank you. :) The way I look at it, the X-Files DVD Boxset is without a doubt a must, as is the VHS Series boxset and then X-Files 2 I Want To Believe.

IF I was to get any more than three they (to me) wouldnt mean as much as if they were on three. Three would be perfect.

Just hoping that once I get to the desk I dont change my mind, but at the moment my mind is pretty much set on only three and when I put my mind to something it stays there and I can be exceedingly stubborn with this.

(That was nearly a Back To The Future quote - "If you set your mind on it you can accomplish anything.")

*Blushes* Thank you. :) The way I look at it, the X-Files DVD Boxset is without a doubt a must, as is the VHS Series boxset and then X-Files 2 I Want To Believe.

IF I was to get any more than three they (to me) wouldnt mean as much as if they were on three. Three would be perfect.

Just hoping that once I get to the desk I dont change my mind, but at the moment my mind is pretty much set on only three and when I put my mind to something it stays there and I can be exceedingly stubborn with this.

(That was nearly a Back To The Future quote - "If you set your mind on it you can accomplish anything.")

Only three?

I want to believe....

• Like 1

Only three?

I want to believe....

Yep. And I won't be swayed.

At the start I did say that I was going to go for five and um, I kind of said in a National newspaper:

"The X-Files superfan from Southend said: "I'm one of those people who is thinking about spending well over the odds and considering paying well over £200 to get five autographs off her. "

So I realise that this may possibly be me going back on my word, cripes that would see me being like a politician backtracking EEEK and even worse a Government minister (bigger EEEK) and of course what would Mulder and Scully say about me lying to the people?

No. Its three, its three, its three. - Anyone got a nicorette patch?

Edited by KingRichard76

It's all I can think about ATM, she's all that I can think about. I have other people I want to see and meet, but the whole con was always about Gillian for me :)

I am still pretty certain i will only ask for one autograph from Gillian, but while reading all those posts, i too get the feeling i might end up with more than one.. Let's hope i can walk away with just one..

Edited by xxc

Yes it does, well.. than i have to take one other off my list but it doable. However, my own opinion is that when i have one from Gillian that that one will be my pride, my pearl.. If i have for exemple 3 i wouldn't find it that special anymore.. But that's just my opinion. :)

Yes it does, well.. than i have to take one other off my list but it doable. However, my own opinion is that when i have one from Gillian that that one will be my pride, my pearl.. If i have for exemple 3 i wouldn't find it that special anymore.. But that's just my opinion. :)

This is my predicament as well. I could possibly go for five. My Budget would allow it, its just do I want to go for two more - then I'm now actually think what an idiot I am for even question- Christ I'm caving now!

Could someone please let me know if there is a limit for the amount of items I can get signed by Gillian per VQ ticket?

Yes. 5 per person when the VQ system is in operation.

Thanks. Now to decide which 5 pieces of GA merchandise to have signed. Far from straight forward.

This is my predicament as well. I could possibly go for five. My Budget would allow it, its just do I want to go for two more - then I'm now actually think what an idiot I am for even question- Christ I'm caving now!

you said you would stick with 3!!!!

:chair:

That's fair enough that you feel that way. My 3 will all be different, but I'll love them all equally

you said you would stick with 3!!!!

:chair:

A day ago I was dead set on sticking with three but I've looked at my budget and as long as no real cool other Guests are announced (which I can see this may happen) I'd be able to get everyone PLUS Gillian x 5.

They'd have to throw in one heck of a big person now to see me going back to three :)

*Feels the bumps from the metal tray thrashed over his head* ;)