latest guest announcement - GILLIAN ANDERSON

Agreed. This is why I was trying to quell things earlier rather than see people start to worry,

And I just thought you were trying to get everyone out of your way ;)

No. Far from it.

Another newbie and LFCC virgin here. Sorry if this is a stupid question, or if it's been answered a hundred times, but what's the policy towards taking pictures from the audience during the Talk? Is it okay to take pics or is it forbidden, or does it depend on the guest's wishes?

Also, I see the time of the Talk hasn't been announced yet, but will we know before the actual date (or do we already know) whether Gillian will be doing the photoshoots or autographs first? I assume if I have an early entry ticket, photoshoot ticket and a ticket to the Talk, without any desperate desire to get an autograph or to see anyone else, I should be fine arriving at 9 am (or even later if the times of the photoshoot and talk are known) without having to worry about possibly missing my spot?

will there by the way be a very long line at the entrance at friday?

i know you can't look in the future, but what do you think??

Having not ever been to the Friday one I couldn't say, but from what I'm led to understand its not as busy as it will be over the weekend.

Another newbie and LFCC virgin here. Sorry if this is a stupid question, or if it's been answered a hundred times, but what's the policy towards taking pictures from the audience during the Talk? Is it okay to take pics or is it forbidden, or does it depend on the guest's wishes?

Also, I see the time of the Talk hasn't been announced yet, but will we know before the actual date (or do we already know) whether Gillian will be doing the photoshoots or autographs first? I assume if I have an early entry ticket, photoshoot ticket and a ticket to the Talk, without any desperate desire to get an autograph or to see anyone else, I should be fine arriving at 9 am (or even later if the times of the photoshoot and talk are known) without having to worry about possibly missing my spot?

Taking pictures will be cool (for the first two minutes flash photography is ok - then after that no flash photography).

At the moment we're all on tenterhooks as to what time the Talk will be and what time the Photoshoot will be (the rest of the time will be seeing Gillian signing for us all and or going for a much needed lunch)

You assume correctly :)

I hope you have a lovely time :)

Normally flash photography is allowed for the first minute or so. After that it will be non-flash photography only.

The schedule will be released closer to the event. Normally the week leading up to it. Sometimes earlier. 9am will be fine for photo/talk as you already have the tickets. Or like you say even later depending on the schedule times.

When Elijah Wood did LFCC my friends and I stayed locally and went down about 5am I think but there were only a handful of us there til hours later. I would never do that again. I'm going to aim to get there about 8.00/8.30 I think, as long as I'm there by the time the doors open I think I'll be fine.

When Elijah Wood did LFCC my friends and I stayed locally and went down about 5am I think but there were only a handful of us there til hours later. I would never do that again. I'm going to aim to get there about 8.00/8.30 I think, as long as I'm there by the time the doors open I think I'll be fine.

This reminds me of your post in my thread about "paying for Autographs" and how it relates to standing all day at a Premiere etc.

In February, after hearing that Miss Piggy was going to be at the Baftas I chose to camp out over night in quite frankly freezing conditions, that was the only reason I went up to it, the fact that other people were going to be there too was a bonus, the night before I was set to go up to London someone had put on Twitter that they were already there, her and about five of her Friends - this made me think "OH MY GOD!" there's a huge rush! There will be a huge line that will go way, way, way, back.

I'd got up to London a few hours later (afternoon time) and seen that these five Girls that had camped out around 1am that morning or so.........

Were all alone and hadn't been joined by others, I could have arrived a lot later and still would have been by the barrier (I wont say I'd have been at a good spot because lets face it theres no such thing as a good spot - and only later will you know if its a good spot) but after camping out in my sleeping bag with the temperature how it was I thought "I have to be out of my bleeping tree."

There may be people who will turn up early. Like you mentioned it was with you, but the majority of people turn up around 8-8:30 :)

So excited for the talk! Hope some great questions are asked! :)

The only REAL way we can guarantee great questions being asked is if we ask them ourselves :)

At the moment, I have a few in mind, but as has happened with talks before I will most probably change them at the last minute so as to make it more accomodating.

This morning I've been trying to decide what I want signed. Have 4 pics of Gillian, 1 of Gillian, David and Mitch or maybe a script

Which script? all things which was directed by GA would be amazing signed!

This morning I've been trying to decide what I want signed. Have 4 pics of Gillian, 1 of Gillian, David and Mitch or maybe a script

Christ almighty! Leave some cash back for the other Guests!

Seriously though, I'm still toying with 3 to 5.

Personally, I'd go for your two favourite pictures of Gillian, the one of Gillian, Mitch and David (as who know what the Future FIGHT THE FUTURE will bring.

Haha, god.. i think gillian is gonna be very busy, but we all knew that, ánd will collect lots money on saturday

I hope her Hand doesn't fall off :)

i wouldn't be suprised by that at all

Haha, god.. i think gillian is gonna be very busy, but we all knew that, ánd will collect lots money on saturday

I'd be more than happy to spend more if she used it to take me out to dinner after ;)

Personally, I'd go for your two favourite pictures of Gillian, the one of Gillian, Mitch and David (as who know what the Future FIGHT THE FUTURE will bring.

Well I wasn't planning on them all ;) Just trying to decide which of those to go for.

The only definite is the Gillian, David and Mitch pic, as like you say it might 1 day get completed

Well I wasn't planning on them all ;) Just trying to decide which of those to go for.

The only definite is the Gillian, David and Mitch pic, as like you say it might 1 day get completed

The Gillian/David/Mitch pic would be perfect as at least you'd be getting most of signed that day.

The Script would also be a very interesting angle and very unique - if it were me I'd opt for that.