latest guest announcement - GILLIAN ANDERSON

I'm genuinely surprised there are still photoshoots left... xP

I just might take another one if I can find the money for it xP

I'm not. All boils down to money. It's a lot to splash out for some people and as well, not everyone is paid weekly, so there may be a rush at the end of the month ect..

I see that Gillian is hitting the convention scene big this year. She may be doing only one European show, but she is scheduled for a few in the US and Canada. Seem's she is being "offered" by her agents to several big event & Con organisers.

You wait years for a certain bus to come along, then a convoy of them turn up all at once :borg:

i really want to book the photo shoot but i'm waiting to be able to pre-order autograph (like i've done with Jeri).

knowing my luck they'll either sell out of photos or the minute i hit "confirm order" on the photo they'll announce the pre-order auto!?!

darryl.

I don't see why they shouldn't do pre paid autos. I mean both Gillian and Jeri are big guests (for me anyways) and they are only there for one day and SM thinks they are both going to sell out fast and will probably be very busy on the day. I think if possible pre paid autos for Gillian will be a very good idea as she will be very busy with the photoshoot, the talk and she may be at the auction.

• Showmasters Admin

Plus the more money they take in advanced, equals more that has to be refunded if a guest has to cancel.

its not that at all she is very much looking forward to meeting you all , we just tried it for Jeri to see how it went down with you all ?

its more work for us and not that many people have bought autos in advance so we shall see how it works out over the next few months

see you at the show

jason

Thanks for the reply Jason and i'm glad she is looking forward to meeting us all. I'm super excited to meet her (IT'S SCULLY!!!!!! :P )

I think the pre paid autos are a great idea for guests like Jeri, Gillian or any big guest thats only there for one day, though I don't know all the pros and cons. Hope you decide to do it for Gillian too and I think more would sell for her but then again I don't really know.

Plus the more money they take in advanced, equals more that has to be refunded if a guest has to cancel.

its not that at all she is very much looking forward to meeting you all , we just tried it for Jeri to see how it went down with you all ?

its more work for us and not that many people have bought autos in advance so we shall see how it works out over the next few months

see you at the show

jason

I like hearing this. :)

I'm happy there are still photo ops left.. Getting my hopes up that I'll get to go and have it. xD So good people don't buy them all. :D

I'm glad that theres photo ops left :) x

I ordered my photoshoot about four hours after the announcement and I got number 202! :)

Wow O_O

I orderd on the friday after the announcement. I really hope mine isn't really high >.< I really want my photo with Gillian :YAHOO:

Wow O_O

I orderd on the friday after the announcement. I really hope mine isn't really high >.< I really want my photo with Gillian :YAHOO:

You will get it. Photo shoots are guaranteed (excluding earthquakes, meteors, and other unforseen circumstances). The number is used as a guide to what point you will get called up during the busier shoots.

Wow O_O

I orderd on the friday after the announcement. I really hope mine isn't really high >.< I really want my photo with Gillian :D

You will get it. Photo shoots are guaranteed (excluding earthquakes, meteors, and other unforseen circumstances). The number is used as a guide to what point you will get called up during the busier shoots.

Thats good news thankyou :YAHOO: and hopefully I will be lucky enough to avoid the earthquakes, meteors and other unforseen circumstances (ALIENS!)

Is there going to be a limit on how many autographs you can buy as when denis lawson was signing there was no limit.

Jason said that they would hold off of the '5 limit' with Dennis unless the queue got very large. He didn't think that would happen. I wasn't there ( :YAHOO: ) so have no idea if it was or wasn't.

Personally, I suspect that the queue for Gillian will be constantly busy and that the VQ system will be in effect, along with the normal 5 limit.

Hopefully Jason will spot this and be able to confirm/deny.

Don't you dare buying it before me. xD LOL, just joking. :) I'm still surprised though after all the hype there is still some left.

*uses magical powers to keep at least one photo shoot ticket in the store as long as possible* :(

We'll see.... :YAHOO:

Actually, mine arrived today. I forgot that I did order two anyway :D