Latest Guest Announcement - TOM BAKER

showmasters

Yes!! Thank you! Met a few times before, but i'd literally just decided an hour ago to NOT go to the Big Finish day in a couple of weeks as it's too expensive for me to go to, but I do have a few things I would like him to sign, plus I always love meeting Tom.

Please make this Sunday! Please oh please! This is my first convention and I was already hyped about Colin and now this! It's gonna be one amazing day...

Looks like unfortunately you'll have to head along on Saturday if you want to meet him as he's saturday only. No chance of a multi doctor photo shoot either sadly...still chance of a Tom/Louise one though...hint hint

Hi All,

I was truley holding out for which day Tom was going on, 'please be Saturday, please...'

WOOO - HOOOO! BRIAN AND TOM!! RESULT!!! ;)

Brian Blessed, my favorite actor ever.

And now Tom Baker, the one classic Doctor I have yet to meet!

All in one day - cor', there will be some pretty loud voices that day - better beef mine up.

'HALLO Brian, HALLO Tom...coff...coff' :smile:

chugs-in-credible

:D i cant wait to see tom in june but imalso meeting him at the big finish event on the 11th of feb it willbe my 11th meeting with tom on the 11th of feb .for those who aint met tom yet he is a great guy he did a charty signing in hastings last october at st micheals hospice and there was a raffle to see who could win tea with tom and i won it along with some others so after the signing which went on till 640 at night we went to have tea with tom over at the building connected to the one that tom was signing in what a day that was it was tomtastic