Park Inn Information

QueenVee

Just checked my statement and my deposit has been charged. No email confirmation from the Park Inn yet though, I did ask them to send me one.

ETA: Just got my confirmation. It's all looking good for August :)

Edited by jcAngel

I got my confirmation about a hour after the phone call. But then they had to ring me the following day because they took my details incorrectly. The lady then said she would send confirmation again but I didn't get any at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone book the hotel and just pay the 25% deposit. I definitely can't afford the hotel in full at the moment but would like to make sure I have a room sooner rather than later.

I did too - 25% paid by debit card. The rest is payable on arrival.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay so I booked my room a few weeks ago now I think roughly when Jason did the last post in here and they still haven't taken my deposit. I rang them after a week and said they hadn't taken it and the woman assured me my booking was there and the payment would be taken within a week but still nothing. Not that I want to pay a deposit lol I'd rather pay in full when I get there but I'm overly paranoid that they will give up my room if the deposit isn't paid. Looks like I'll have to give them a ring tomorrow and find out whats going on. Also I only have a confirmation number not an email

Sadly that is a familiar story! I had the same problem last year, although this year I managed to get it sorted relatively painlessly. This time around I sorted everything via email using this address

reservations.northampton@rezidorparkinn.com

That worked for me. I asked for a confirmation email as well and got one pretty quickly. I found that when I did it by phone I never got the promised email even though every time I phoned to check they assured me they had sent it...

Good luck!

• 1 month later...