Guest suggestions

Not_Pennys_Ship

I would also like to see some different astronauts in addition to what we have had in the past and I would also suggest some more Concorde pilots co-pilots or other related staff.

Edited by stevb

Mr T (The A Team & Rocky 3)

Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 & 2, My Girl, Uncle Buck, Jacobs Ladder)

Anna Clumsky (My Girl 1 & 2, Law & Order & Cupid)

Lindsay Crouse (All the Presidents Men, Hill Street Blues, Buffy, LA Dragnet & LA Law)

K Todd Freeman (The Dark Knight, The Cider House Rules & Buffy)

Dolph Lundgreon (Rocky 4, Universal Soldier, Master of the Universe & The Expendables)

After the success of Sir Sterling Moss (who has attend a few SM events) how about some other F1 legends?

If possible I would like to meet the likes of Niki Lauda, Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill. But if you could get Sir Jackie Stewart to appear I think you would have a very successful event. You will probably find any F1 driver would get lots of interest.

I think its great that James Bond is doing so well, in terms of guests and quite rightly, given that we have entered the 50th Anniversary year and I really hope a lot more are announced in the upcoming months.

I would like to suggest that David Hedison would make a great and popular guest. I believe he has attended many UK events in the past and I am sure he would be interested in attending, if approached.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...