Clare Higgins

Cous3

I attended Saturday and had a list of autographs I wanted to get, amongst them Clare Higgins.

I just wanted to say what an absolute pleasure it was to meet her. Clare, unlike any other guests, chose to stand the other side of her signing table (the public side), she greeted everyone with a huge smile and chatted away quite freely. She had a que all day long, which goes to show what a fantastic guest she was, she really made my day.

Clare if you read this, a huge thank you!

I attended Saturday and had a list of autographs I wanted to get, amongst them Clare Higgins.

I just wanted to say what an absolute pleasure it was to meet her. Clare, unlike any other guests, chose to stand the other side of her signing table (the public side), she greeted everyone with a huge smile and chatted away quite freely. She had a que all day long, which goes to show what a fantastic guest she was, she really made my day.

Clare if you read this, a huge thank you!

I totally agree, what a nice lady she is!

Funnily enough, she was in Casualty on Saturday night as a woman who lived alone on a farm who shot a couple of robbers who broke in. When I looked at her, I was thinking... I'm sure that's Julia from Hellraiser... and sure enough it was! Exactly a weekend after her appearance in London at EMS! :)