Dr Who Talk

loops

I didn't make it to the Dr Who talk boo so can anyone tell me anything funny that happened at it? :lol:

There were two New Who talks, one on Saturday and one on Sunday, as well as a Classic Who talk on Sunday. Which talk were you asking about?

I didn't make it to the Dr Who talk boo so can anyone tell me anything funny that happened at it? :lol:

The sunday talk with Caitlin Blackwood, Frances Barber and Georgia Moffet was great!! They were all quite candid and relaxed. Frances Barber is a very funny and entertaining lady!! We learned that Caitlin's favourite doctor is NOT Matt Smith, but in fact David Tennant (everyone cheered!). She also revealed that her favourite companion is Catherine Tate, not her cousin Karen!!! Her funniest moment was when she was "asleep"on her suitcase and Matt went to pick her up, he split his trousers!!! Georgia Moffet revealed that her daughter Olive will not be allowed to be a Time Lord until she is at least 5 years old...time lord genes are rife in that poor baby!!

Does this help?

Fun to hear the kids asking McGann questions like what was his favourite episode

I did wonder if she was trying to ask him which of the Big Finish CDs he has done is his favourite, or given that he referred to watching the show when he was younger, which of the stories he saw was his favourite.

Not the first time Paul's been asked what was his fav episode as Doctor was. :( When it comes to WHO talks the best one easily last November where it was McGann,Baker,McCoy,Manning and Stephen Moore. Good to see him busy enough signing.