The Walking Dead

RebeccaWhite

I would be up for this.

However, if it was just for Walking Dead then it may be too niche and exclusive. In other words there may not be enough people interested to make the event work (We have seen many events cancelled due to low ticket sales- even currently popular themed events such as LOTR and Harry Potter).

If the event was a general zombie themed thing it could work. Get other people from the zombie genre involved. I met Tom Savini, George ROmero and the cast from Dawn of the Dead a few years back so maybe they would attend.

Or even to broaden the appeal and get more guests for a Horror movie themed event.

But back to the original post - I think it would be great to see the stars of the show and maybe the comic artists to.

There's loads of conventions in the USA for The Walking Dead. I think a convention in the UK would be something a lot of people would want. Am I right?

Top of my list for guests would have to be Norman Reedus! :P

ohh yes please, The Walking Dead as a con would be great fun :)

Could dress up as Zombies and everything xD

• Like 1

There's loads of conventions in the USA for The Walking Dead. I think a convention in the UK would be something a lot of people would want. Am I right?

Top of my list for guests would have to be Norman Reedus! :P

imagine the bicycle girls and amys running around? would be so much fun!

• 3 weeks later...

Top of my list for guests would have to be Norman Reedus! :D

imagine the bicycle girls and amys running around? would be so much fun!

Ooooh that would be so much fun :)

I want to be a Zombie for the day. Lets do this CM lol.

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Totaly up for this, and i'd love to see this in Scotland.

Love all things zombie and horror so I agree with Verem I think this would work strongest as a zombie/horror con with Walking Dead at the core.

I've been to quite a few zombie walks/events and I've been an extra in a zombie film, there is a HUGE demand for these types of things!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees pleeease it be so out of this world 2 have 1 here havn't heard of many outside the US purley because they are all american except 28 days later would love to meet the cast from 28, resident evil and yes you guess it the walking dead so many writers designers to meet as they were graphic novels originally talks could even bout the makeup a girl can dream can't she

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Top of my list for guests would have to be Norman Reedus! :wub:

Yes, definitely! I'd love to meet Lauren Cohan

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...