Buzz Photoshoots

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone

With the postponement of Buzz Aldrin we are aware that many of you booked for his photoshoot.

We are currently in the process of drafting a letter to you which you will receive shortly.

We are planning something special for those of you who had prebooked this photoshoot so please bare with us while we get this underway.

Dave Phillips

Thanks for the letter which I received today detailing the replacement offer for the Buzz photo op. There was no mention, however, of refunds and as I won't now be attending and can't plan into next year to defer the ticket, I would like to sort this out. Many thanks for the offer in the letter though, I'm sure many will avail of it but it's not for me. :ph34r:

Oh yes,thank you very much for the nice letter,where I received today as well.Great service.

Because I have no direct flight connection from Stuttgart to Birmingham,I prefer the London venue.And so I will not visit the show in Birmingham next year and have no opportunity to be at the photoshoot with Buzz Aldrin there.

Because of them,I appreciate the offer of showmasters in the letter and look forward to the substitute photoshoot in London.

Thanks for all your efforts for the show,you make a great job.

Best

Helmut

• 2 weeks later...

I was going deluxe but not sure now, trying to weigh it up, with buzz cxl and the new limitation of 10 which still sticks in my claw, it means more weighing up for me lol. but this is a nice pic

when does online booking close?

thanks

R

Edited by timelord81r