Carrie Fisher

Niallsdad

Carrie Fisher has always been a popular guest in the past but hasn't been over for a few years. What are people's thoughts on getting her back for this event?

It would be a freaking dream.

I just read an interview that her favourite place is London so it shouldn't be too hard to get her to come over.

I think it is a logistics problem with her show and touring with that it is probably difficult to fit everything in.

I have been waiting for years for Jason to post 'latest guest announcement Carrie Fisher' so I hope it happens soon! Take note Jason!

Gets my vote as well and add to that by saying Mark Hamill

Carrie would be great, however her signing fee has increased a lot over the last 12 months.

She has seen how much Hamill commands for his auto ($100-$125) and Ford ($470) and decided

to up her fee to around $70 a pop (£43).

Saying that though, I'd pay it :thumbup:

Carrie would be great, however her signing fee has increased a lot over the last 12 months.

She has seen how much Hamill commands for his auto ($100-$125) and Ford ($470) and decided

to up her fee to around $70 a pop (£43).

Saying that though, I'd pay it :thumbup:

I'd pay that and again for a photoshoot.

I too would like to see her return - I was fortunate to meet her last time and due to the lateness in the day she had no queue, so was able to have a nice non-rushed chat.

Please bring her back - want a photoshoot and a couple more autos!!

Michelle

Love it if that were to happen. I would like to see a Carrie Fisher talk as she is a very funny lady.

Anyone who hasn't yet seen it, should check out her play/one woman show 'Wishful Drinking'. It's an absolute riot!

wishfullll.jpg

Edited by keithporter23

Being all equal...shouldn't be this thread closed and put to Guest Suggestions thread?
Normally we do move individual guest suggestion topics when they are initally posted, but unfortunately this one was missed. Moving it to the 'Guest Suggestions' topic within the EMS section now would mean that all of the sunsequent replies will become merged with those within that topic, and as a result a lot of them will not make sense.

Moving the whole topic to the generic 'Guest Suggestion' section of the forum would not make much sense either as the OP specifically requested Carrie for this event.