Question for the Mods

adam.anouer

Hey Guys I know this seems like a highly unecerserry question but I was just wondering how you guys go about choosing which guests you like to choose for events and more importantly how you go about approaching and negotiating with their Talent Agents.

I do Acting and would love to do events...or move up in showmasters so any advice you could give me would be most appreciated guys.

Sorry, the guest part is so a question for SM. ;)

We are not involved in choosing guests in any way.

You're crewing, so you're on the right way. Show your skills when you crew and the rest will follow. SM and TooTall are great at spotting "new talents". :lol:

:lol: You Queen Sindel are an absolute star. I didn't really know where to put this question because it was just something I always wondered. :-) It's good to know I'm on the right track.

You're on the right track by crewing but don't forget that almost everyone that crews wants this and there are well over 200 crew in front of you.

That's a very good point. Still I enjoy crewing and I love working with all these guys so at-least I can wait with a smile. :dance: Patience is a virtue...apparently :dance:

I'd like to crew but because I'm a gluten for punishment not becasue I want to go anywhere! - Have just been "crew" for a music festival - damn hard work but rewarding in it's own way - where else would I have a conversation with katherine Jenkins about Doctor Who before having her sing directly to me backstage!!

I'd like to crew but because I'm a gluten for punishment not becasue I want to go anywhere! - Have just been "crew" for a music festival - damn hard work but rewarding in it's own way - where else would I have a conversation with katherine Jenkins about Doctor Who before having her sing directly to me backstage!!

True there is always that :WINCE: I just personally love saying "I'm going to be crewing at Collectormania" it sounds so much better than saying "I'm gonna be working". Then theres the awesome T-Shirts, The funky neck tags and that Insanely tall guy. :help: The best part is that no matter what your doing your part of something to massive which sounds incredible doesn't it?