latest guest - EDDIE PASKEY

After Shimerman he's the one I'm looking forward to meeting the most. I mean, come on! He was in more episodes than Sulu or Chekov, and he was in the show before Chekov, Uhura or even McCoy, he was the first Trek character to raise himself from the dead, and had not one but two stints in the captain's chair.

To me he's always been as much a part of TOS as Chapel, Kyle or Rand. Very excited!

After Shimerman he's the one I'm looking forward to meeting the most. I mean, come on! He was in more episodes than Sulu or Chekov, and he was in the show before Chekov, Uhura or even McCoy, he was the first Trek character to raise himself from the dead, and had not one but two stints in the captain's chair.

To me he's always been as much a part of TOS as Chapel, Kyle or Rand. Very excited!

You are so right about Eddie. He is such a lovely guy too. I am hoping for a Trek talk that will involve Eddie. Hopefully more TOS guests to be announced soon.

• 1 month later...

What a wonderful guest he was to meet.

In 8 years of going to just about all of the SM shows, he's one of my favourite guests that I've met.

Thanks Jason very much for getting him, and I'd definitely like to see him back at a future show soon.

I'll always have lots of Trek TOS items that I want signed :)

I asked him about his notorious death and then coming back to life, and he told me that in actuality, he was meant to be given an injection by Doctor McCoy which would bring him back to life in Obsession, but in the chaos of the hectic filming schedule it was never filmed, so they just had to gloss over it when editing the episode. I never knew that, thought it was a fantastic piece of trivia. He was a great guest, so happy to meet him! :lol: