Crew hotel - CM Glasgow

smilersid

Calling all crew for CM Glasgow, am looking to share a room with anyone if they are crewing on the saturday and sunday, i will be getting a room no matter what, but would prefer to split the costs so if anyone else wants to do the same let me know

Gettin a room for the Friday night 26th (Saturday is covered by SM) and the sunday night 28th, i will bne paying for both these nights so if anyone is wanting to share let me know it would be appreciated

Sid :D

sid1973@gmail.com

• Showmasters Admin

Sid,

We don't work like that. If people don't have a specific room buddy, we pair people up.

If you ask for Friday and Sunday nights and there is no one of the same sex to share with you, you still only pay for YOUR half the room.

Stuart.

Sid,

We don't work like that. If people don't have a specific room buddy, we pair people up.

If you ask for Friday and Sunday nights and there is no one of the same sex to share with you, you still only pay for YOUR half the room.

Stuart.

Sorry Stuart, my error, i have emailed Andrew so will leave it in his capable hands, i thought i was helping............. sorry

Sid