if George Lucas was a guest...

DAVEEEK

I'd ask him why did he have to ruin Hollywood movies by inventing the term prequel? before the Star wars prequels no one else had ever thought of making movies set before the movie they had already made, now when the movie studios run out of ideas they simply say let's make a prequel to that hit movie we own the rights to because we can't think of anything original.

I'd ask him why did he have to ruin Hollywood movies by inventing the term prequel? before the Star wars prequels no one else had ever thought of making movies set before the movie they had already made, now when the movie studios run out of ideas they simply say let's make a prequel to that hit movie we own the rights to because we can't think of anything original.
Temple Of Doom was a prequel to Raiders Of The Lost Ark. Of course, Mr Lucas was a factor in that as well :D

There were prequels around before the Star Wars ones.

The Good, the bad and the ugly was a prequel made in 1966, 30 odd years before George made his prequels.

Or Zulu Dawn a prequel to Zulu made in 1979.

And...you know...The Godfather: Part II.

But, please continue with your unfounded Lucas bashing. I'd hate to let something as stupid as 'facts' get in your way.

Edited by NBRBH