ok the stunt show did you see this ?

• Showmasters Admin

ok the stunt show did you see this ??

what did you think to it is this something you want to see more of ?

james who run the stunt show is a amazing guy and has worked on so many TV and Films so its real hollywood , it was something new for the show and from what i herd it was well likes ??

do let us know your thoughts

jason :huh:

wow just got though 2000 emails after the show most were good and posative so that was nice

thanks

j

I saw it and loved it, shame the stage area was so small and there wasn't enough chairs for everyone so some had to stand at the back and to the sides.

I would love to have more events like this as it was very informative and interesting

ok the stunt show did you see this ??

what did you think to it is this something you want to see more of ?

james who run the stunt show is a amazing guy and has worked on so many TV and Films so its real hollywood , it was something new for the show and from what i herd it was well likes ??

do let us know your thoughts

jason :rolleyes:

wow just got though 2000 emails after the show most were good and posative so that was nice

thanks

j

Hi Jason

I watched it with my little boy and we both thoroughly enjoyed it.

James Bamford introduced the show, and it began with three guys doing a Parkour demonstration using the walls and storage racks and stage to demonstrate their strength, balance and agility.

He then brought in a couple of martial artists and explained the process step by step as to how he choregraphs a fight scence, building it up step by step.

He then asked for a volounteer from the audience , who did a great job to play what would be the actors role , I think her name was Bella and she then went through the choreography that James showed her to take down the two karate guys.

As a film fan , I thought it was a good insight into the role of a Stunt Co-ordinator and James was a good host for the event and entertaining with his stories.

A great new option for the LFCC, and it would be good to see more shows like this in the future. It seemed popular a played to a full house.

I found the event about halfway through on the Sunday, I caught some of the Parkour demonstration, then Bam Bam blocking out a fight scene with three martial artists, and teaching the moves to a 13 year old girl, which was superb. He has a very good teaching style, and is very funny. A great guest!

I only saw a bit of it as I was running off to a photoshoot but what I did see was very good indeed, although if it happens again it might be worth getting him a head mic if at all possible as when he wasn't using the handheld to show what was going on it was really hard to hear him, even though he was raising his voice!!!

But it was a welcome change to see something different, and what I did see was funny and entertaining!!!!

Caught the stunt show on Sunday and was really impressed! James and his team were all great, very entertaining and very funny! Would love to see James back at LFCC again.

But I agree about possibly giving him more space/ bigger stage, and a head-mic might have helped make him a little easier to hear for those who were having to stand at the back, but James did his best whenever he wasn't able to hold the mic, it was a great show!

I was crewing the stunt show in Talk Area 3 on Sunday. From what I saw there was a lot of interest, including people standing around the entrance watching it all. I was actually wondering around the outside and asking people if they wanted to go in and watch it some said yes when they heard it was free others said they were busy.

I do think it could become big, talk area 3 was bigger and had a selection of other stuff going on in there too. Also if the stunt show was slightly different each time so not to get too boring. What might be nice for the next time is a free fall in to cardboard boxes to show how it is set up and how the stunt man stay safe.

cap

I saw it on the Sunday (when I had a bit more time) and really enjoyed it.

As someone else has said, a head microphone would probably have been useful!

It was entertaining. The guys James Bamford had with him were good, and he was a good 'host'.

very enjoyable!! it was a fantastic show at the chevron he attended and this more bite sized version was just as awesome although next time (definatley a next time) give him more time to really develop like he did at chevron.

Bam Bam is a lovely chap, very down to earth and after my father telling him i am a film maker he suggested i record the show and with his agent permission i did so.

Anyone who missed the show will get to see a nice tripod steady version of this show in the coming week with some clips and unplanned celebrity interviews from the show!

great stunt show tho!

Bam Bam was my main reason for coming to LFCC this time! They guys ROCKS! Met him in Van in 2008 and love meeting him any chance I get now.

Stunt shows are just savage / awesome. Bella is a STAR and had a awesome time, her smile was so wide it was great to see.

BRING HIM BACK anytime and I for one am there!

It was amazing!!! Would love to see more!

What type of stunts did the stuntman do?

He choreographed a fight scene on both days! Saturday was 2 attackers (Adam and Lee) and then on Sunday it was 3 attackers (Adam, Lee and Jason who I think looked a lot like a young Jason Mamoa) one armed with a knife and one a stick. Bella had to follow Bam Bam's instructions and she did a awesome job. She did catch Adam in the face at one stage and her squeal of "Oh my god I'm so sorry" echoed around the stage to lots of laughter. To which Bam Bam replied "don't worry he's been hit a lot harder then that".

Bring him back PLEASE and give them a bigger set next time and some mats as that would just be awesome.