Non-cosplayers are you wearing anything especially for LFCC?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am driving through the night....so i will just be glad if i dont stink to high heaven....i may take a change though...maybe a Goonies T-Shirt!!

Was going to wear my Kilt but i will be too tired to i think....

I will also be wearing a SMILE :D

Nothing special in all honesty, a pair of jeans, my white Converse, and some of my favorite T-Shirts, might change if I find some dealer on the show with a shirt I really like. But most likely are my Lady Gaga "Born This Way" T-shirt and either a Roskilde Festival T-Shirt the other day, or a T-shirt a friend designed and sells with his company ^^

Ohh yeah not forgetting my rubber bracelets and my sunglasses ;) Never going anywhere without them :P

My husband will be wearing his flux capacitor t shirt probably on the Sunday, he has a few special t's.

I will be wearing my 'romo before canton' top I had made especially for my meeting with mark shepperd!! It has lfcc 11 on the back with girly pink on the back

I'm not a girly girl at all, so no dresses for me.

I just got a new Battlestar Galactica t-shirt I'll be wearing (ships emblem on the front with "so say we all" under it)

I'll probably take my t-shirt of a cartoon cow being abducted by a UFO also. I do quite like that t-shirt.

Other than that its just my brown shorts and sandals or shoes. Will likely take my "Miskatonic University" hoodie incase it gets chilly.

Oh, I'll also wear my scorpion tunnels (I have 18mm stretched ears) as they have real scorpions in them and tend to get a conversation from the guests and I always hope one of them might remember me in some way lol.

So if you see me around, say hi

:P

I am driving through the night....so i will just be glad if i dont stink to high heaven....i may take a change though...maybe a Goonies T-Shirt!!

Was going to wear my Kilt but i will be too tired to i think....

I will also be wearing a SMILE :P

^^^^ Same, I am starting my journey at 10pm on the friday to arrive at 7am at Earls court to start queuing for 9am... but taking a spare change just in case it rains....

I was thinking of wearing clothes?

Since the topic was entitled "Non-cosplayers are you wearing anything especially for LFCC?" am I to assume that you don't usually wear clothes and that you are throwing them on especially for LFCC?

That is true. I thought I would to something to mark the event

I bought a "Penguins are cool" t-shirts a few years back at LFCC, will be wearing that one day. Also a Mario "1up" mushroom shirt with matching hooded sweater/jacket (no idea of the English word) and probably a Nightmare Before Christmas t-shirt. Matched with jeans, for comfort :)

I think i'll wear my Big Bang Theory 'Bazinga' t-shirt on the friday. Probably nothing special on sat or sunday though..although i might wear my Battlestar Galactica dog tags just because lol

Oh, I almost forgot I have that one, will need to wear that too! Wave if you see me :thumbup:

I think i'll wear my Big Bang Theory 'Bazinga' t-shirt on the friday. Probably nothing special on sat or sunday though..although i might wear my Battlestar Galactica dog tags just because lol

Oh, I almost forgot I have that one, will need to wear that too! Wave if you see me :D

I'll definately keep my eye out for you.

The big bang theory is amazing! Sheldon Cooper is God (and batman apparently :thumbup: )!

Well I'm going to be wearing my Emerald Garrison crew polo shirts and possibly a Follow the Nerd staff shirt (if it arrives in time). Would have loved to have brought my Rebel Trooper outfit complete with helmet and blaster but i don't want to encounter any problems with airport security (especially the way things have been over here lately:(

Still, only five days untill this event begins, really can't wait:)