Non-cosplayers are you wearing anything especially for LFCC?

And on Saturday (when I meet Karen Gillan):

amypondscrack.jpg

I think I saw you in the queue for Mark Sheppard (I think you were the only one with that shirt at the con), but I didn't want to jump out of the queue to say hi. Great shirt though, some other people around were commenting (positively) on it too!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I saw you in the queue for Mark Sheppard (I think you were the only one with that shirt at the con), but I didn't want to jump out of the queue to say hi. Great shirt though, some other people around were commenting (positively) on it too!

There was actually one other person I know of who wore it, we bumped into each other towards the end of the day.

If the person you saw looked in their early 20s, that was me, If he was older, it wasn't :P

And thanks, both my t-shirts got a lot more attention than I was expecting. In fact, on the Friday when I was wearing my R2Dalek/Cyber3P0 t-shirt, a girl (dressed as an angel I think, she had wings and was with the devil) asked to hug me so that she could "hug the t-shirt" ;)

Edit: In fact, seeing as I wasn't in the queue for Mark Sheppard, it was probably the other man you saw with the t-shirt lol.

Edited by Christoff

• 3 weeks later...