Okay so I just watched Higlander for the 1st time

Kuato_Lives

I know, shame on me for not watching it before. But Christopher Lambert being at LFCC inspired me to finally watch it.

It was a really good film but I have to say "the prize" was a bit of a cop out. All he got was the power to read minds and he loses his immortality. If Kurgan had won, i think he would have been pretty cheesed off with that prize haha :P

• 3 weeks later...

not seen it for years, I remember liking it, been meaning to buy the new dvd/bluray, not got round to it yet.

no2, its makes no sense and has a load of crap in it, but some of the scenes I really liked, especially the "who knows highlander, who knows" bit

3 was a load of crap, I just remember it being very orange in tone lol, again not seen any of them since at least the mid 90s or whenever end game came out.

end game, I remember enjoying, especially lamberts performance in his delibratly loosing.

not seen source, looks crap,

saw a bit of the series, bored me, was there 2 series, one with adrian paul and another raven with a woman?

queen music? hell, you cant beat "FLASH!!!! ahaaaaaa, gordon"

If the Kurgan had won humanity would have suffered, knowledge is power etc etc, whereas Conner will use the knowledge to help humanity. Its a pretty simple plot, but people seem to misunderstand this film all the time.

• Like 1