Party Themes Announced!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Friday Night

Doorway to Faery!

Step into the magical world of the fairies at our friday night party!

Faeries.png

Saturday night

Fangtasia

The local town of Shreveport invites all Bon Temps residents for a night at Fangtasia. This local vampire haunt welcomes humans and vampires alike. And dont worry... we dont bite. Much.

fangtasia-b.gif

Sunday Night

Chill Out at Lou Pines

You are invited to Jackson to chill out in the local werewolf bar!

Lou-pines.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great that the themes have been announced but.....a faery party....what on earth are the guys gonna dress in.

Sorry to be a bit negative but did none of the ideas that were flung about for months sink in.

I am just gonna have to come as a bad ass faery...:blink:

Great that the themes have been announced but.....a faery party....what on earth are the guys gonna dress in.

07045206.zoom.a.jpg

Tooth fairy?

;)

Jason

That just actually made me LOL on the train to work! :D

I like!!!

Plus there are male faeries.... Topless.. Pair of wings.. Sorted!! :blink:

Great themes guys :P just not sure what to do for the Faery theme. Any help mucho appreciated.

I'm taking inspiration from the picture at the top - long, floaty dresses, somewhat girly. :D

SAME.

The boy fairies on the show had white shorts some had their tops off one had a vest one.

and some of the female fairies had short floaty dresses on in case you dont like long dresses. :) whites, pastel coloured floaty dresses.

There is also LOADs of sheer blouses out at the moment in lots of colours, so you could wear that and a skirt or shorts?

or anything you interpret a fairy as, wings,tutus etc etc :)

i like this theme cause i like glitter and i reckon i can get away with lots of it on this night ;)

Edited by Cupcakekiki

AHHH WOWEEEE xD

I LOOOOOOVE THE THEMES!

JUST WISH MY FRIEND WOULD HURRY THE EFF UP AND LET ME KNOW IF SHE CAN COME OR NOT :cylon:

Fairy dressi s pretty much sorted! I'll just wear this beigey type floaty dress and tan me legs, bare foot, get one of those flowery head bands and voila! xD ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! so exciteed.

Not sure what i'd wear to the fangtasia party, maybe my black dress, and make my legs white, get some faaangs n put a couple o dots on me neck for fang marks..

Lou pines.. Hmm not sure about this one!

*fingers crossed my mate says she can come* :(

Edited by FangBanger