...................................FRIDAY.............................

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will def be there on Friday... pretty sure my mate will come along too. Can't wait this sounds ace.

agree! Cant wait!

Im curious though :)

When will the first name of fridays event be released? :)

Got my ticket the other day.

Just out of curiosity, what time will/should people start queuing-up for entry to the Preview Night?

i'll probably start lurking 4.30-5 ish just cos i can really LOL :YAHOO:

;) I'm arriving early too, especially if there are some appealing guests (mainly Dr Who in my case).

I can see it now, a mass of LFCC goers trying to look nonchalant and inconspicuous milling around Earl's Court in the afternoon. I can't wait!

Just out of curiosity, what time will/should people start queuing-up for entry to the Preview Night?

i'll probably start lurking 4.30-5 ish just cos i can really LOL :D

:( I'm arriving early too, especially if there are some appealing guests (mainly Dr Who in my case).

I can see it now, a mass of LFCC goers trying to look nonchalant and inconspicuous milling around Earl's Court in the afternoon. I can't wait!

i'll make sure i bring my camera :D

This preview sounds like a great idea, just might have to pop over a have a butchers.

Is there a limit to the amount of people allowed in, coz if I go, it will be after the rush hour has passed

Lol, that made me think of everyone beeping horns if the line is taking too long to get into the venue :D

• Showmasters Admin

Do accredited, non-working crew-member get free entry, or do we have to buy a ticket too???

(I probably know the answer, but you get nowhere without asking....)

If you are not crewing that day to need a ticket to enter.

As you're crewing Friday morning you don't need a ticket.

I assume that you will be able to purchase entry tickets for the Saturday on the Friday as well?
I can't find the relevant post confirming that but I believe that you can.

According to the first post in this topic photo tickets are being sold, so I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to buy entry tickets. You can buy tickets for Sunday on Saturday too after all.