...................................FRIDAY.............................

• Showmasters Admin

ok we have lots in store for the first preview night at this years London Film & Comic Con

FROM 6 PM TO 9 PM

we think now is the time to start to let you know about some of the things we have in store for those that attend on the friday remember this is just sum of the things we have in store

1 we will have up to 6 guests signing that will only be there that night all will be free to everyone that buys a entry ticket for friday , you will get 1 free autograph from each guest as long as there is time and as long as stocks last and thats up to the 6 autographs from 1 of each of the free guests :wub:

This is worth the £5 entry ticket along :dance:

NEXT

2 talks on the main stage

3 Auction preview

4 you will be able to buy photo ops on the friday for the hole weekend on the friday

5 there will be a great competition that every one can enter only on friday , with some amazing prizes more on this soon

6 first look around the traders hall

7 some of our bigger named guest will be there taking part in signing sessions on the friday to help with the numbers of fans that want to meet them so keep an eye on the forum as to how will be there on the Friday

we have more plans for the friday night so keep a look out on here for more news ;)

this is the first preview night and if you all like it and it is popular then we will add more to this side of the show .

see you all next month

jason ;)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I can't attend on the Friday, I have a ticket for the Friday but for the sake of my budget have to come down to London early on the Saturday morning instead, meaning I only had to pay for 1 night's accommodation. If I send my Friday entry ticket to somebody else who is going on the Friday, will they be able to pick up my 6 autographs, I'd hate to miss out? :wub:

When I bought weekend tickets it said it included the Friday night preview is this the case? Or do I need a new ticket?
The weekend ticket does include the Friday night preview. You do not need another ticket.

Dumb question....will the autos still be free for gold pass members?
Going by that I would think so.

Do Gold Pass holders get in free or is it extra? Sorry if I'm being thick!
You're not being thick :unsure:

Entry for the Friday night preview is included as part of the Gold pass.

Excellent, thanks!

"That Friday feeling, just can't keep it in!" Yep, exactly how this announcement has made me feel, LOL! :unsure::lol:;)

Does this mean, with the free autograph signing from the guests that will appear that night, we can still take a picture with them? Or is that a silly question with an obvious answer? lol!

Edited by Tina197

"That Friday feeling, just can't keep it in!" Yep, exactly how this announcement has made me feel, LOL! :unsure::lol:;)

Does this mean, with the free autograph signing from the guests that will appear that night, we can still take a picture with them? Or is that a silly question with an obvious answer? lol!

Me personally, I think it's still a valid question.

My guess is that it depends on the guests whether they allow posed photos or not.

But will leave to a mod to clarify.

Edited by Not_Pennys_Ship

My guess is that it depends on the guests whether they allow posed photos or not.

It depends on the guests and also on the lines. It's the first time the Friday preview is being done, so it's pretty much impossible to tell how many people will show up.

I feel there should be some photo shoots at this, doesn't feel right without them ;-)

will the original timings be different, wasnt the original plan for it to be a few hours?

as long as stocks last hummm, will be interesting to see who the 6 free guests are, Id assume similar to the ones who were at the ideal home? will they also be available for purchased autos after the 1 freebie? and no im not becoming obsessed with autos lol, I have other reasons in asking.

would be brilliant if karen was there signing, would save me alot of time on the sat with all the photo shoots happening. but I cant see it happening, loved to be wrong though.

• Showmasters Admin

Will tickets be available on the door for the Friday or is it just pay in advance?

karen will not be one foe the guest for the friday the guest that will be there will only be attending on the friday and not on any other days of the show .

we will allow photos with the guest as we do always , as long as the guest are happy with this and there is time to get the fans there free autographs .

tickets will be on same at the door for the friday and for all tickets over the weekend

hope that helps

jason :blink: