official New red dwarf

timelord81r

I dont no how true this is it came from wikipidia season 10 ep 3 has been named Lemons to me it donest sound an episode of Red Dwarf

Lemons (which was filmed on Saturday the 7th of January 2012) WILL BE one of those Episodes that everyone will be talking about - and I can faithfully promise you with hand on my Heart that.

I'm not going to say what happened in the recording because the future of Red Dwarf depends on NO SPOILERS, Doug made this perfectly clear when he came out and addressed us, someone recorded Danny last year who was in the audience and almost instantly he was crucified for what he did. Doug had to fight with Dave to get in an Audience and Red Dwarf Series 11 relies heavily on NO SPOILERS whatsoever.

The episode I saw was very well written and very well performed with Craig, Chris, Danny and Robert all on fine form and the Guest Star was awesome - I'll be very interested to see how its all edited together especially certain key moments and reactions.

For those worried if this is going to be like Back To Earth then theres no need to worry, this isnt like Red Dwarf 7 or 8, this goes back to being classic Red Dwarf #Fact.

I can imagine that Twitter and Fan related Red Dwarf sites are going to be buzzing with chatter about the episode I saw, and I wouldnt be surprised if it gets many more people talking about it and you can quote me on this.

aside back to earth, I think all RD has been awesome! ;-)

my only worry so far is this (from the fan and production community at least) is being very hyped up and my fear is it will be too hyped up

fingers crossed though

my only other concern when airing is the dave advert breaks, I hope they are planned into the script so its not abrupt.

I dont no how true this is it came from wikipidia season 10 ep 3 has been named Lemons to me it donest sound an episode of Red Dwarf

Lemons (which was filmed on Saturday the 7th of January 2012) WILL BE one of those Episodes that everyone will be talking about - and I can faithfully promise you with hand on my Heart that.

I'm not going to say what happened in the recording because the future of Red Dwarf depends on NO SPOILERS, Doug made this perfectly clear when he came out and addressed us, someone recorded Danny last year who was in the audience and almost instantly he was crucified for what he did. Doug had to fight with Dave to get in an Audience and Red Dwarf Series 11 relies heavily on NO SPOILERS whatsoever.

The episode I saw was very well written and very well performed with Craig, Chris, Danny and Robert all on fine form and the Guest Star was awesome - I'll be very interested to see how its all edited together especially certain key moments and reactions.

For those worried if this is going to be like Back To Earth then theres no need to worry, this isnt like Red Dwarf 7 or 8, this goes back to being classic Red Dwarf #Fact.

I can imagine that Twitter and Fan related Red Dwarf sites are going to be buzzing with chatter about the episode I saw, and I wouldnt be surprised if it gets many more people talking about it and you can quote me on this.

Was there any sign of hattie or norman being there

• 4 weeks later...

Was there any sign of hattie or norman being there

I cant say if they are or they werent there as that would be a spoiler or not.

What I am at liberty to say is that Chris Barrie, Craig Charles, Robert Llewellyn, Danny John Jules and Doug Naylor were all on the Studio Floor.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sometime this week I think it will air

i hope so been looking for the trailer all weekend once i heard the news i got all excited i no it sounds sad but new Red Dwarf is enough to make any one excited

gotta say I was disappointed with the teaser, scenes felt a bit staged, not much action and something ive just noticed, seems like a cgi shot of blue midget flying away from RD, I thought we were having model shots in this series again?

gotta say I was disappointed with the teaser, scenes felt a bit staged, not much action and something ive just noticed, seems like a cgi shot of blue midget flying away from RD, I thought we were having model shots in this series again?

its looks really well made and its proberly going to be better then BTE dont have doubts yet give it a chance the boys are back in town :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

• 2 months later...

few niggles, RD herself looked a bit off, krytens costume was a bit off esp the back of the neck, too many computer screens around with matrix stuff on em, but overall, really really liked tonights episode, was really good. the boys are back in town.

i wish rimmer would go back to wearing the more padded blue top though. and have a hair cut lol.

loved the spinning beach balls, yer loads of good stuff tonight, relief after back to earth. I really liked tonights ep

few niggles, RD herself looked a bit off, krytens costume was a bit off esp the back of the neck, too many computer screens around with matrix stuff on em, but overall, really really liked tonights episode, was really good. the boys are back in town.

i wish rimmer would go back to wearing the more padded blue top though. and have a hair cut lol.

loved the spinning beach balls, yer loads of good stuff tonight, relief after back to earth. I really liked tonights ep

i said it would be good be paitiant it payed of :smile: i really enjoyed tonights episode as well looking forward ep 2 :dance:

As I posted in the other thread:

Definitely a return to form. After Season 7 which I thought was ok-ish, and Season 8 which I thought was crap, I accepted Back to Earth as it was good to see them back, although most of it was far from funny, Trojan made me realise just how good and funny the show CAN be. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I think the moose scene will go down in history

• Like 1

One thing that I found preposterous were people on Twitter afterwards who claimed that it was canned laughter, when in fact these people couldnt be less wrong.

Yes, for months theres been speculation by people wondering if Red Dwarf was going to be any good, and as I've said to many "It is." and "Classic Dwarf." but sometimes the testing is in the tasting as it were. You can't argue with the overwhelming response on Twitter, crashed websites and 1.5 million in overnight viewing figures.., And the best bit?

Theres better to come.