official New red dwarf

timelord81r

I did here that it will be set after BTE so they can joke about what happend and also i think he is going to explaine where Rimmer went to at the end of Only the Good which will be intresting

Edited by Starbug

I've got a ticket along with my mate to the Jan 20th recording, i think it's for the 5th episode of the new season.

I'm over the moon to be going, especially as I found out about the free tickets the day they went up, told roughly 10 other friends, and after the site being down for the best part of an hour, not a single person i know got one.

I wonder if people will try and flog them online. I definately won't be !!

^_^

I've got a ticket along with my mate to the Jan 20th recording, i think it's for the 5th episode of the new season.

I'm over the moon to be going, especially as I found out about the free tickets the day they went up, told roughly 10 other friends, and after the site being down for the best part of an hour, not a single person i know got one.

I wonder if people will try and flog them online. I definately won't be !!

:D

Let us lot no what the experience was like i was guted when i didnt get my tickets

Fifth filmed but possibly not the fifth aired.

I have been listening to the DVD commentaries and apparently the episodes are not always shot in order.

Dose anyone no hwo the Director is for Series 10 i have heard nothing just wondering if it Ed Bye or Doug Naylor is doing it i have serched every where and no website says anything about who the director is

Doug Naylor was mentioned by Robert Llewellyn as being the director.

Dose anyone no hwo the Director is for Series 10 i have heard nothing just wondering if it Ed Bye or Doug Naylor is doing it i have serched every where and no website says anything about who the director is

Shame ed bye should have done it not that i am complaining

humm, i didnt think he did that good a job on B2E, very still/fixed/focused on fitting in the cgi camera angles it felt.

is he doing the entire run? really wish he would stick to the writing and producing, but still, maybe im making too much of it.

I have been listening to the DVD commentaries and apparently the episodes are not always shot in order.

rob mentioned that they filmed out of order on day 1 and doug was going to the audience telling them what was going on so they knew, apparently this helped the actors also who were starting to get lost, this concerned me at first but then i thought, thats how it was always done? and they were amazing so, should be fine, i got the impression it was out of story order from what robert said, not ep order, so each night was the same ep not parts of other eps also

humm, i didnt think he did that good a job on B2E, very still/fixed/focused on fitting in the cgi camera angles it felt.

is he doing the entire run? really wish he would stick to the writing and producing, but still, maybe im making too much of it.

rob mentioned that they filmed out of order on day 1 and doug was going to the audience telling them what was going on so they knew, apparently this helped the actors also who were starting to get lost, this concerned me at first but then i thought, thats how it was always done? and they were amazing so, should be fine, i got the impression it was out of story order from what robert said, not ep order, so each night was the same ep not parts of other eps also

They need to get Ed Bye back he was the best

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I refused to watch B2E because the standards of the last series had slipped so much, I didn't want to ruin my memories of it being so amazing.

ive enjoyed, no, ive loved!! all the series tbh until b2e which was a bit crap overall :-(

Edited by timelord81r

impressive tweets are flying about twitter about this series especially reg ep 1 and 6 (currently 1&6) I really cant wait for these! hope they really are good as although enjoyable to a degree I was very disapointed with B2E on many levels

He said the new eps are as good series 4 5 and 6

• 1 month later...