Cosplay

Saturday : Pirate Amy Pond (Dr Who :P )

Sunday : Abby Sciuto (NCIS :poki: )

Abby makes me laugh Amy makes me laugh too...wait their names have the same first and last letter? Coincidence I think not! Nice choice by the way.

I have a friend who wants to go dressed as Clark Kent (The red'blue blur)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday : Pirate Amy Pond (Dr Who :P )

Sunday : Abby Sciuto (NCIS :P )

Abby makes me laugh Amy makes me laugh too...wait their names have the same first and last letter? Coincidence I think not! Nice choice by the way.

I have a friend who wants to go dressed as Clark Kent (The red'blue blur)

hehe I also cosplay as Alice Cullen from Twilight so all the people I cosplay begin with A! :P

Hey question can someone tell me the name of that black string that some guys where around their shirt collar?

A tie? :sleep:

But in all seriousness...huh? Black string? Like...Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction? That sort of texan/southern US shirt accessory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolo_tie

Ah a bolo! Thats what I was grasping for! Thanks Laura :rolleyes:

So yeah Adam, that?

Indeed it is my good man. Thank you so much Laura your an absolute star. I've got the perfect thing to wear with it too.

Thanks alot guys.

You're welcome, guys :)

I'm cosplaying Ashes to Ashes' Alex Drake, when she first appears in 1981, on Saturday.

Sunday, I'm Madam Vastra. I have some more to add, then I'll have sewn about 200 sequins onto a mini top hat for this costume! Yes, it was as much hassle as it sounds XD And I still have to work out how to attach it to my head, as it came without clips or combs.

And I'll have this with me - http://laurab1.livejournal.com/586752.html#cutid1

Edited by laurab1

Plans have no changed thanks to Mr Tennant :P

Saturday: Babydoll mostly, changing into 11 for my shoots.

Sunday: 'Smith and Jones' Ten :D

I have not been Ten at an event for ages, be good to get back in the coat :P

Babydoll! <3 Looking forward to seeing this one, Rob!

You're welcome, guys :)

I'm cosplaying Ashes to Ashes' Alex Drake, when she first appears in 1981, on Saturday.

Sunday, I'm Madam Vastra. I have some more to add, then I'll have sewn about 200 sequins onto a mini top hat for this costume! Yes, it was as much hassle as it sounds XD And I still have to work out how to attach it to my head, as it came without clips or combs.

And I'll have this with me - http://laurab1.livejournal.com/586752.html#cutid1

I'm so glad I'll get to see your Madam Vastra cosplay. It sounds like you've put a lot of thought into it. :)

My plans are:

Saturday- Simon Tam from Firefly now I've finally finished painting the vest.

Sunday: Maybe James Potter and then my usual Harold Saxon costume and 'Duncan' Doctor in his cage for Tennant's photoshoot.

hey everyone

i go to these conventions a lot, and my last one in MK at collectormania 17 i went dressed as jack harkness from torchwood. my very first cosplay

but i dont like the idea of having to get busses then trains then walk half way around london dressed up for this convention

do you guys take bags with eatra clothes ot change in to? i know a lot of you show up at the event in full dress which is cool but im not confident enough to do that

is there a cloak room changing room? can i leave my bag somewhere?

I have only ever dabbled in half hearted cosplay tho starting to consider doing it more and going to more events again... might have Daria Morgendorffer (MTV's Daria) ready for this, and I definitely have Marigold Farmer (Questionable Content webcomic) ready, but I think I want a 'normal' photo with Arthur Darvill so it will depend on photoshoot times and whether I can be bothered to change in/out of cosplay etc.

Though i'm going to a youtube gathering the day after and (seeing as they're two of the biggest interests in the community) you get the odd Doctor or Harry Potter cosplayers there so might bring Daria costume or something anyway.

Ok, so, as the only photoshoot i'm doing will be over by lunchtime I will consider bringing my Daria or Marigold (Questionable Content) cosplay to change into for the rest of the day seeing as i'll be hanging around for the DW talk anyhoo (if it was a later shoot I may not have bothered, as changing just for the shoot would leave me all flustered and such). Watch this space :-)

Ok, so, as the only photoshoot i'm doing will be over by lunchtime I will consider bringing my Daria or Marigold (Questionable Content) cosplay to change into for the rest of the day seeing as i'll be hanging around for the DW talk anyhoo (if it was a later shoot I may not have bothered, as changing just for the shoot would leave me all flustered and such). Watch this space :-)

Oh my god go as Daria!!!!