IS ANYONE STILL LOOKING ON THIS FORUM?

mexxme

HELLO

I WONDERED IF SOMEBODY COULD HELP ME................

DURING THE EVENT GUEST'S HAD PHOTO'S TAKEN UNDER THE CANOPY (is that what is called lol) by a professional photo man i was told by another guest that there would be a prom book for sale with all the photo in......i know its years later but id love to have a copy, as i was wearing a beautiful pink prom dress!

i'd really appriciate it if somebody see's this or a moderator see's this if they know something or they know somebody who could answer my question if they could let me know either on this forum OR by sending me an email to victoria20_12elizabeth@hotmail.com

many thanks

and i'll see you all at ET6

X

• Moderators

Hi,

A proms book was never released, and I doubt there will be at this stage now unfortunately.

Not sure if Giles was the photographer at that event, as I wasn't there .. hopefully someone else might be able to help :WAVE:

• Showmasters Admin

I think it was Giles.

I suggest talking to him at ET6 and seeing if he still has those photos, I'd assume he has them backed somewhere, and so maybe able to sell you some.

Hi,

A proms book was never released, and I doubt there will be at this stage now unfortunately.

Not sure if Giles was the photographer at that event, as I wasn't there .. hopefully someone else might be able to help :thumbup:

thank you very much i'll b sure to ask x

i wasnt sure if anyone looked at the previous event forums so thank you x

I think it was Giles.

I suggest talking to him at ET6 and seeing if he still has those photos, I'd assume he has them backed somewhere, and so maybe able to sell you some.

i will see what he say's you never know unless you ask, thank you x