Daniel Cudmore talks/encounters

kimibee86

Hi,

I am trying to compile as many Daniel Cudmore stories as possible for a new website that me and my friends are putting together. I spoke to David B and he said it was ok for me to ask on here if people could contact me with stories...if you have any cool/interesting stories from the weekend, whether it's from the encounters, guest talks, or just in general over the weekend, or if you would like your photos including on the site, please email cudmoresninjas@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Kimi xx

Hi,

It's not a very interesting story, but it might make you smile!

When my boyfriend went to get his photo taken with Daniel at ET5, he took my Wispa bar with him (the Wispa started as a Cadburys Spots V Stripes joke on Twitter, and has escalated to have it's own Facebook page) and when Daniel read that it was called a Wispa he said (whispering) "do you have to eat it quietly" we all started laughing, but he was a really good sport and had his picture taken! :-)

Sorry it's not very interesting and might not be what you are looking for, but I hope it might help! :-) xxx

Ps if you find "Lanzarote Wispa" on facebook, you are welcome to use the photo of Daniel with the Wispa (I cropped my boyfriend out, so it looks better!

I was a bit ill at the weekend and when we were waiting for Daniels autograph I began having a coughing fit - which was still going on when we got to the front. He offered me HIS water :YAHOO: and told me to keep off the vodka (I'm 14!!!) He even wrote in my book "Easy on the Vodka" :YAHOO:

Not a very long story but worth telling and I will never forget it :)

I was a bit ill at the weekend and when we were waiting for Daniels autograph I began having a coughing fit - which was still going on when we got to the front. He offered me HIS water :o and told me to keep off the vodka (I'm 14!!!) He even wrote in my book "Easy on the Vodka" :(

Not a very long story but worth telling and I will never forget it :)

Thanks, I'll make sure to keep hold of all these stories for the website. Xx

• 2 weeks later...

I was in his Sunday encounter, but you knew that but I shall tell you my story.

When getting my autograph I said "Bye, enjoy the rest of your weekend" and he was like "What? You say that like I won't see you again" And I was happy

Also in the talk I told him he should get a small dog in a handbag so he can take it travelling . . . he gave me a very evil glare :)