NO ORDINARY FAMILY

timelord81r

really enjoying this so far, didnt think I would but its good. good cast also

and how beautiful is Autumn Reeser, wow

only a few eps in but im really liking it, i do think though it needs to find a better balance between comic book hero and fun element and the dramatic emotional side, case in point the fate of chiklis cop friend in the pilot and the aftermath of that and how it was played.

good series so far.

• 1 month later...

Watched last weeks episode and annoyed at the WATCH channel lady chatting over a crucial part of the episode. Anyway its getting really good at the mo, so looking forward too tonight episode.

A big fan of Stephen Collins, and was so glad to see him in the series, nice to see him in a TV series as a bad guy, seems to be playing the part well..

;)

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

• 3 weeks later...

I love this series so much, its brilliant, yer the watch voiceover annoys me on the closing credits as its a really nice bit of score she always yaps over.

I love how joshua is half evil half good seeking redemption.

haha loved the die hard references recently

george - " mclane would of been dead had it not been for the black dude feeding him the information!, jim, let me be your black dude!" lol

the acting is good, the plots are interesting, the characters likable, the women hot, its funny and its got chiklis in it who is kick ass. (yes I love the shield)

• 3 months later...

A pretty good series and I enjoyed it, but I believe it has now been cancelled by the network.

A shame as it had a lot of potential.

yer they canceled it, along with other good shows, they dont give anything a chance these days.

was a decent finale also

• 7 months later...

im still upset about this being cxl when so much other CRAP continues to air or get green lit

+1

ive not seen it but whats even worse is alphas which seems very similar in plot but looks rubbish has got renewed for a second series, damn those stupid US networks. NOF was awesome!