Who do you want to meet

showmasters

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well start with the impossible one:

Bobby Charlton (plus any other general squad members from '66 you haven't had yet please)

1975 West Ham FA Cup winning side reunion

England Rugby Union World Cup winning team members

Olympic Gold Medallists past and present - focus on track and field, but also icons such as Sir Steve Redgrave.

I'll return to this when I've had a chance to think!

DAVID BECKHAM lolol

Sebastian Larsson and ill love u forever

CHARLIE BEWLEY - HE PLAYS RUGBY! and he does rave running and OMG get him :D lol he runs marathons, he does adrenalin sports - you know u want tooooooooooooo

Edited by Talie

CHARLIE BEWLEY - HE PLAYS RUGBY! and he does rave running and OMG get him :D lol he runs marathons, he does adrenalin sports - you know u want tooooooooooooo

I <3 you Talie!!

For me -

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Michael Owen

Matthew Stevens

Neil Robertson

Sports not really my thing but theres a few I'd travel for!

I'm sure lots of people arent fans lol but Man Utd players always seem to get overlooked for the sports sections of shows. Are they just harder to get/more expensive?

xxx

im a celtic fan so any x celtic players and boxing guests

lennox lewis

chris eubank

nigel benn

nassem hamed

steve collins

nathen cleverley

joe calzaghe

thats just a few i could be here all night lol theres so many

I'm fairly easily pleased, any former Liverpool players (especially Graeme Souness) will do for me. Although I would like to make a plea for a Liverpool team reunion of some sort.

My only other suggestions would be a full reunion of the living members of the 1966 World Cup winning team (with a team photoshoot) and any other squad members.

Finally, it would be great to see some international footballers attend the show. Not to name names but the other event has had a lot of success with the likes of Eusebio, the 1970 Brazil team and Mario Kempes. I don't think there would be too many complaints if someone like Ruud Gullit for example were to attend.

World cup 66 boys with a group photo shoot

Italia 90 guests

including Jurgan klinsmann, gary lineker, gazza and the england boys,

david ginola,alan shearer, any spurs guests, england rugby world cup winning team

WWF classic era wrestlers incl bret hart, shawn michaels, hulk hogan, rody piper, jim neidhart plus any era female wrestling stars ;-)

Nigel Mansell

euro 96 england team

I think models and baywatch stars should be classed as sports, Pamela andserson please ;-) :blink:

PS please no twilight stars ;-) lol

Edited by timelord81r

You could do a tie-in / promotional thing regarding the Olympics next year and get some past and present track and field stars?

Rugby Union / Cricketers from the 70s and 80s.

How about some commentators?

Failing that, as many Man. Utd. ex-players (purely from a selfish pint of view :thumbup: )

Andy K.

You could do a tie-in / promotional thing regarding the Olympics next year and get some past and present track and field stars?

Rugby Union / Cricketers from the 70s and 80s.

How about some commentators?

Failing that, as many Man. Utd. ex-players (purely from a selfish pint of view :P )

Andy K.

Oh dear...is this the start of the Andy Gray/Richard Keys jokes :D?