Transformers 3

timelord81r

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/paramou...sdarkofthemoon/

really not sure what I think of this, despite them messing with the apollo history which im not sure I like, the title is rubbish and the second film (aside the forrest battle) was awful

still the teaser has peeked my interest as I do love transformers and peter cullans prime, but just not sure what I think about it all though yet

who is the autobot at the end? Alpha Trion?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they would change the style of the cgi robots, theres to many moving parts and to much bits and bobs, half the time its hard to focus on them and see what there doing. there is a new cartoon using cullens voice that meshes the movie look with anami look, looks ok and better than the live action cgi ones, better than all the animated transformers that there has been over the past few years also, though nothing beats generation 1 especially series 1 and the movie

been watching it over, the crashed ship, it looks a cross between the original 2 from the first cartoon, both the autobot and decepticon ones, perhaps its both crashed there together?

Edited by timelord81r

Good teaser, definatekly has me pumped. Some say the new Transformer is Unicron but I doubt it, Unicron was planet size whereas this one is just asleep in that scaceship. Theses films keep brining in these new big superbad ass villains everytime now.

still the teaser has peeked my interest

Piqued :thumbup: Every day is a school day, lol.

As for the furry-faced Transformer, I've been seeing suggestions of Alpha Prime or Sentinel.

i guess spelling is one of your pet peeves? although im sure you can use both words in that sentence, my interest peeking as if from a place of concealment after hiding from the total crap that was revenge of the fallen lol

the trailer is a decent teaser, as long as its not a 3 hour long spam and balls joke with over 2 hours of humans talking crap like revenge of the fallen was it cant be all that bad lol

I wanna see wheeljack, cliffjumper, hotrod and cup in this one

• 4 months later...

I like the new trailer, movie looks great. I'm especially intrigued by the line Optimus says about the humans lieing to the Autobots about everytthing they know.

Always interesting to see movies work the world's greatest secrets into their plotline eg Independence Day and Area 51, Stargate and the pyriamids and now Transformers 3 and the first landing on the moon.

• 1 month later...

saw this last night and jesus it was incredible.

that is the only word I can come close to describing how good it actually was....

im sure people will find something to complain about but i loved every minute of it, just incredible.

I hear its 2 hours of boring human crap followed by outstanding robot on robot 3d action? the trailers seem to bare this out

do I care if sam has a job or not? no I dont, get to prime and the autobots fighting the decepticons!

I enjoyed the first, though it had flaws, I hated the second which was awful (aside that forrest battle which was amazing)

Im looking forward to this cos I love transformers, especially when it bares any relation to the original G1 transformers, this has cullen as prime, that alone is enough for me to watch it.

I hope ironhide has more to do and that starscream returns. I also hope the proper transforming sounds are in it, they seem absent from the other films aside once or twice.

whoever gave you that ratio of human to robot action is clearly mental...

no, it isnt all transformers but they have to have humans in it and need to intergrate their stories but there is a really good balance of the two in my opinion.

no transforming sound like the original but I am resigned to the fact there wouldnt be

no transforming sound like the original but I am resigned to the fact there wouldnt be

Last transformation of the movie

Saw it at 10.30 this morning, weren't out till 13.30!

With the ad and trailers its a long movie.

I hadn't even seen the trailer so went into it blind, but there were a lot of nice concepts from the cartoon - great to hear certain words muttered again. But you could loose half hour of the finale and not loose much.

Pretty much the same for the last two really!

Funny thing is it also covers simaler ground to a few Dr Who's of recent years too!

it always annoyed me when in the first movie they used that classic "one shall stand, one shall fall" line and right as prime says it, it cuts to a nothing shot of sam messing around in the rubble :-(

I plan to see it on monday, it cant be any worse than the 2 hours **** & balls joke that was revenge of the fallen

ok I found a link online, I decided to feel the waters, before I see it on monday at the cinema, I watched about 10 minutes or so, and what a load of crap, 90% was sam looking for a job and his silly comedy parents turning up for no reason. oh and some will his girl cheat stuff thrown in for good measure. sigh, picard face palm. I wont say more for giving away spoilers, also I hear as ppl have said above its action is awesome especially at the end, so I hope this is the case. the little action there was at the start was decent, I hope it ends well cos I love transformers and have heard good things about this one, but the start is a bit crap and after the 3 hours long dick jokes of ROTF my expectations are low. but then sometimes that helps going into a movie ;-)

Awesome.

Pure geekfest.

Marked out big time.

Seeing it again.

I want a fourth.

what does marked out big time mean?

also im sure they will be a fourth, these movies make bucks!

ok I found a link online, I decided to feel the waters, before I see it on monday at the cinema, I watched about 10 minutes or so, and what a load of crap, 90% was sam looking for a job and his silly comedy parents turning up for no reason. oh and some will his girl cheat stuff thrown in for good measure. sigh, picard face palm. I wont say more for giving away spoilers, also I hear as ppl have said above its action is awesome especially at the end, so I hope this is the case. the little action there was at the start was decent, I hope it ends well cos I love transformers and have heard good things about this one, but the start is a bit crap and after the 3 hours long dick jokes of ROTF my expectations are low. but then sometimes that helps going into a movie ;-)

Awesome.

Pure geekfest.

Marked out big time.

Seeing it again.

I want a fourth.

what does marked out big time mean?

This annoys me.. How can you make a judgement when you have not seen the film. Its what you make of it. I went in the cinema not expecting much after Transformers 2 but was blown away.

lets call it a pre judgement, lol, if I was to judge and thats it I wouldnt bother going to the cinema, I am which is why I stopped the stream, but man it starts and seems very much like carrying on from ROTF. still, even that film which I hate I tolerate for the awesome forrest scene and peter cullens prime, as a kid of the 80s growing up with transformers G1, hearing him voicing prime is just a dream come true.

also movie bumblebee rocks

Rob, go watch the film. Go in thinking it is going to be how you think it is going to be as I feel that is what they want you to do. Trust me on this...you will be blown away.

By "marking out" means that I was like a child reborn from when I watched the cartoon as a kid etc. I love Transformers.

Bay has been quotd as saying that this would be the last...but who knows?

but man it starts and seems very much like carrying on from ROTF.

There is a reaosn for this that you will see within the first bit of the film. Watch it intently and it will pan out. I will not say anymore as it will lurch into spoilers.

Rob, go watch the film. Go in thinking it is going to be how you think it is going to be as I feel that is what they want you to do. Trust me on this...you will be blown away.

By "marking out" means that I was like a child reborn from when I watched the cartoon as a kid etc. I love Transformers.

Bay has been quotd as saying that this would be the last...but who knows?

but man it starts and seems very much like carrying on from ROTF.

There is a reaosn for this that you will see within the first bit of the film. Watch it intently and it will pan out. I will not say anymore as it will lurch into spoilers.

I agree with all you have said.

although bay can do mega action, im glad he wont do another also glad shia wont, he is very over rated an actor

i cant see em not cashing in on a 4th, isnt DOTM doing really well in the US, and the last 2 made what, triple there budget? not including home release

as long as cullen is prime, I will always watch no matter what. when I hear his voice, like you say, im transported back to my childhood

Edited by timelord81r

i went in for a second viewing last night and it was better the 2nd time round. infact, i would say it is the better all round movie of the 3. i wasnt as emotionally attached in the same way as I was the 1st, i was a wreck watching that one but this is that good.

yeah, there is storylines in this one relating back to the humans BUT they in no way out weigh what is going on with the transformers.

i have read complaints that there is more footage of people than the transformers and that is total BS

my only issue with the flick... Rosie Huntington Whitely is not in the least bit attractive.

if you come out and didnt enjoy it then big time summer blockbusters arent for you and you should stick to a different kind of movie

i went in for a second viewing last night and it was better the 2nd time round. infact, i would say it is the better all round movie of the 3. i wasnt as emotionally attached in the same way as I was the 1st, i was a wreck watching that one but this is that good.

yeah, there is storylines in this one relating back to the humans BUT they in no way out weigh what is going on with the transformers.

i have read complaints that there is more footage of people than the transformers and that is total BS

my only issue with the flick... Rosie Huntington Whitely is not in the least bit attractive.

if you come out and didnt enjoy it then big time summer blockbusters arent for you and you should stick to a different kind of movie

Rosie Huntington Whitely was lovely, however when compared with Megan Fox :P its a different story.

Megan Fox was hot several years back, but I personally feel she has changed alot in her appearance. The new love interest for Shia did what she had to do in the way I can only assume they wanted her to.