the Walking dead

thedude57

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i thought s2 started really well, then it just seemed to be lots of yapping around the barn for ages then the mid season finale scene was excellent, the 1st 2 eps of the second half of s2 have been great! rick went all kinds of new bad ass!

andrew linclon is such a great lead, been a fan of him since s1 of teachers.

if he is to leave? then I doubt ill be as avid a follower, his character drives the show!

i really hope they get off the barn soon though, I enjoyed it alot more with them investigating deserted cities ect and on the road, on the run, aiming for something, searching for hope like the holy grail rather than sitting on a farm waiting for the monster of the week to wander in.

shane, well shane is as close to a psychotic break down as you can get, there is no doubt is has been important to the group, but he is loosing it, him and rick are gonna have a show down i think and i hope rick puts him in his place! otherwise he might end up a real lost cause and go alone popping up every now and then threatening the group craving lauries love lol

im glad hershal is beginning to accept the realities of the world now, much better character now, as his blind to the world preacher was really starting to annoy me.

• 1 month later...

WOW last 2 eps of walking dead were AWESOME, a bloodbath lol, rick/shane scene was brilliant

Rick, "this is no longer a democracy!" yer boi!! Im definitely team Rick! andrew lincoln rocks

ive never read the comics/graphic novels? so its all new to me, loving it

WOW last 2 eps of walking dead were AWESOME, a bloodbath lol, rick/shane scene was brilliant

Rick, "this is no longer a democracy!" yer boi!! Im definitely team Rick! andrew lincoln rocks

I think Andrew Lincoln was brilliant but the way how Jon Bernthal has played shane has been outstanding in season 2i really do hope we get him at LFACC this year i seem to be the only one who likes shane

I think Andrew Lincoln was brilliant but the way how Jon Bernthal has played shane has been outstanding in season 2i really do hope we get him at LFACC this year i seem to be the only one who likes shane

spoilers!!!! if you have not seen the aired finale

i enjoyed shane yer, good character, but Im deff team rick!

lori really annoyed me in her reaction, b**ch you were practically begging rick to do that a few weeks ago, now he does in self defence and your angry with him, stupid tart!

• 1 year later...

Started watching TWD Season 4 a few weeks back (couldn't resist lol) I have only watched the first episode anyway. I agree it has started quite well and just like previous episodes from the other seasons it is an awesome watch still and cant believe I'm resisting watching more episodes lol I know I'll end up getting the box-set anyway presuming one gets released, already got the box-set of seasons 1 and 2 and soon I'll own the complete third season when I see one on sale xD

I love TWD its the only show I watch, really hooked and I still love Rick <3 and I cant wait for the Gov to return as I'm sure he will lol Rick and The Gov <3 *fangirl squeal* xDD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...