Next weekend con feat. Supernatural Annouced

Kyle Beech

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey!! Thats three popular shows under one convention.... I only watch one of those shows (vampire diaries) and have met Ian, Paul and Nina - but I'd come to another con for them (i'd really love Steve McQueen though pleaseeeee) - I've brought season 1 of SPN on DVD last week - I guess I'd better get watching!!

Me and my sis was Gold 50 something for Roadhouse but right at the last minute we weren't able to make it, so not only were we beyond gutted that we missed this one but also kinda bummed that there isnt another sole SPN con, especially given the amount of people wanting a SPN con run by ME ...However, we are interested in The Vampire Diaries and are huge fans of Ian Somerhalder so hoping that he might be a possibility...will certainly be an interesting con, will have to think about this one!

Hmmm, think I'm going to keep my eye on this one (although it'll solely be for Being Human, seeing as I don't watch either Vampire Diaries or Supernatural). It's on the weekend of my birthday, so I may treat myself depending on how much money I have kicking around/what BH guests you get over the next couple of months.

I'm gonna have to think about this one, I really would have loved for another purely Supernatural event, Roadhouse was amazing. I've never watched Vampire Diaries or Being Human so I'll keep checking back and see who you manage to get as guests, oh and has it got a name yet? I know a name wasn't announced at the event itself this weekend. :wacko: