Group Photo Shoot at Roadhouse

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Due to the relatively low numbers for Roadhouse we have been able to arrange a group photo shoot with the guests! :D

This will take place on Sunday morning at 9.30am and will be a picture of you with the 4 guests!

This is not included in any of the programme admissions and so will be available to purchase at the registration desk from 2pm on Friday. The cost of the group photo shoot is £40 although there will also be the special option to have it signed by all of the guests for a further £20.

So it is £40 just as the photo shoot or £60 signed by all the guests! :YAHOO:

We aren't able to do this at all of our events and we hope that it is something special that you will like.

See you all in a couple of days! :YAHOO:

Mark :D

P.S. The exclusive group photo of the guests that the Gold and Silver passes get is something entirely different as that is a picture just of the 4 guests, not with you in it. These will still be done and included in the Gold and Silver Programme Admissions! :D

Ah, I like this idea but I'm not sure if I can afford it for an extra £40, hopefully I'll be able to. Is there going to be a limited number of these photoshoots or will I still be able to get one on the Saturday morning when I arrive? It's just I'm concious of them selling out on the Friday when I won't be there to purchase one, thanks in advance. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Hey, any reason why this isn't included with the Gold tickets?

This isnt included in with gold tickets normally.

Gold and silver get the group shot OF the guests included in their ticket.

This is an extra option

Right. I was just wondering because I have a gold ticket and although I know it's going to be a good con, because ME/SM ones usually are, I'm kind of wishing I'd just bought a standard ticket now just with what Gold are getting vs the ticket prices. But fair enough.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

no problem

If its any help, I have been to a couple of gold pass receptions and they were awesome :D You been to one before?

The guests wander around from group to group and chat to you, and you get given wine (or fruit juice), very relaxed too :D

Yeah, I have :P which is why I know it'll be great once I'm actually there, but just jiggling costs before I get there was sort of souring my mood. But I am looking forward to the gold pass reception so I'm sure it'll all pay for itself once I'm actually at the con!

• Showmasters Admin

Ah, I like this idea but I'm not sure if I can afford it for an extra �40, hopefully I'll be able to. Is there going to be a limited number of these photoshoots or will I still be able to get one on the Saturday morning when I arrive? It's just I'm concious of them selling out on the Friday when I won't be there to purchase one, thanks in advance. :D

The amount of time I allowed for the group shot means that we can if needed get through everyone at the event if they wanted one so I don't see them running out ;-)