ANY NEW GUESTS STILL COMING OR NOT?

LJGreen

I was gonna come to this but Im thinking of something else on this weekend, jewel Im dying to meet but right now im going with the other thing based purely on cost and number of guests. if halloweadon gets more guests im interested in I might come back on board. then again I just saw on facebook an attendee of the last hallowheadon who was stunning, she has me thinking of this again lol, gonna be a last minute job this one I think for me to decide on which to go to.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Dollhouse Season 2 released on Monday? I know it's pretty soon at the very least. That in mind, I'm wondering what the chances are of a guest or two to coincide with that...perhaps Eliza and another guest from that as well??? We shall see. Here's hoping!

getting worried as i told friends there would be more than 4 guests, becuase right now i think just about everyone with a gold or silver thinks it wasn't worth the money - which is nothing against the current guests (who im sure will be great)

ideally i would love a dollhouse or angel guests

getting worried as i told friends there would be more than 4 guests, becuase right now i think just about everyone with a gold or silver thinks it wasn't worth the money - which is nothing against the current guests (who im sure will be great)

actually its cheaper doing silver than standard if you all photns did calculation and i'm saving £4 if i just get three photos on silver than standard and frankly you knew the score when you signed up. I'm coming for mainly jewel, alan and tony but in an ideal world there'd be a firefly con with all the main cast and writers, here in the uk, which there's not.

actually its cheaper doing silver than standard if you all photns did calculation and i'm saving £4 if i just get three photos on silver than standard and frankly you knew the score when you signed up. I'm coming for mainly jewel, alan and tony but in an ideal world there'd be a firefly con with all the main cast and writers, here in the uk, which there's not.

here here!!! A Firefly con would be awesome, but having said that Hallowhedon was awesome last year and I've no doubt this year will be as well because as much as meeting the guests is the main reason people go I found that it was the other fans that made it "I must go again" experience!!!

here here!!! A Firefly con would be awesome, but having said that Hallowhedon was awesome last year and I've no doubt this year will be as well because as much as meeting the guests is the main reason people go I found that it was the other fans that made it "I must go again" experience!!!

yeah, i understand that, this is my first non torchwood con, and i can sort of see both sides as i've made a fair few friends from the hub but equally paying £135 just for them isn't really a good option in the current climate.

Not sure how you're doing your calculations, but the difference in price between standard and silver is £57. Allowing for one photo costing £15 and the other 3 costing £10, that still leaves a seat a couple of rows nearer the front costing £12.

That said, I'm still delighted with the guests we've already got, and confident of an announcement soon.

Edited by yellowmarlin

• Moderators

Well, we don't know for sure yet. That's just a guess going on the fact that the pre-order service has them at £20 each (and the pre-orders are usually £5 more than the show price).

Just watched Ground State (Angel 4.2) last night. Is it too late to request Alexa Davalos? :wub:

...don't think it's too late considering the lack of announcements :wub: & Alexa would make an awesome guest, 'cos Gwen was a brilliant character in Angel :D

Edited by Touchstone

Just watched Ground State (Angel 4.2) last night. Is it too late to request Alexa Davalos? :(

...don't think it's too late considering the lack of announcements :( & Alexa would make an awesome guest, 'cos Gwen was a brilliant character in Angel :WAVE:

Id love to meet Alexa as havent yet and she was a good character. However, Im still sticking with 'there wont be another guest announced now' :D

I think its upto showmasters now and in there hands to give up the yay or not if we are getting new guests Im hoping we are but looking doubtful i dont know . I think showmasters need to lay this to rest I do remeber that they were in talks with 8 guests see if anyone was able to attend. I think a update is needed just say we in process of looking for guests or unfortually no more guests. If no more guests I think Halowhedon site is misleading as it telling people further guests are to be announced and giving people false hope. I paid alot to come and I guess lot people have too to see 4 we got would be dissapointing not because they arent good guests but fact I think people are expecting more and waiting to see if anyone gets announcing before paying money to come.

• Moderators

It'd be very unusual for them to say 'no more guests' as they're often working on them right up until the week of the event, and no-one knows what could happen/change.

So there's not really a guarantee either way.

It'd be very unusual for them to say 'no more guests' as they're often working on them right up until the week of the event, and no-one knows what could happen/change.

So there's not really a guarantee either way.

Yeah i totally understand that Im all booked up paid for I have no patients when comes to waiting and seeing lol

I think anyone expecting big names at this stage will be disappointed because surely they are the ones who would have been sorted first and foremost to sell tickets, which they did with Alan, Jewel and ASH. As I said before, anymore guests added now will probably be smaller parts in the series, like Clem and Groo last year.

I'm not complaining mind, as I've already said those two were incredibly good guests as they gave the best talk of the weekend in my opinion. I just think people shouldn't be holding out for big names at this point. That being said im always willing to be proved wrong :WAVE: