ANY NEW GUESTS STILL COMING OR NOT?

LJGreen

Even though the guests in it are quite good...i dont think i would go just for the 4 guests so i was wondering if there might be a chance of any more?? I know its a bit late maybe but im new to cons so i dont no whether there's any chance of still any more guests??? The thing is i would only really go becos of buffy stars and possibly a good angel star! the only buffy person going is giles so i'll be chasing him the whole weekend if i went and i'll seem wierd and probably get a bit bored lol! :WINCE: So could there be any more guests??!!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The usual number at Massive Events shows is 4 to 6 guests. Sometimes more than that for shows that are locally based like Torchwood.

SM/ME always work on guests until the day of the show.

How many guests are announced depends on various factors, one of them being ticket sales.

Timewise it's really not too late to have guests announced. Sometimes we get annoucements up to the week of the show, and it's still way over 2 months until Hallowhedon.

I think a couple more are likely. I remember last year that a couple were actually announced in October, so it realy isn't too late for a couple more announcements.

I already have my ticket, but I'm hoping for another Buffy guest as well, so fingers crossed!

I already have my ticket, but I'm hoping for another Buffy guest as well, so fingers crossed!

Me too, heres hoping!

But we've got Anthony who I'm real excited to meet so it won't be too bad if theres no more Buffy guests.

Edited by emmy141

Me too, heres hoping!

But we've got Anthony who I'm real excited to meet so it won't be too bad if theres no more Buffy guests.

Indeed, I'm very excited to meet Tony Head.

I'm assuming tho that Buffy will be attracting a lot of people - as the largest/longest running show - so it would be nice to see another guest from the show. We'll just have to wait and see who SM get for us!

Edited by Becks

Me too, heres hoping!

Indeed, I'm very excited to meet Tony Head.

I'm assuming tho that Buffy will be attracting a lot of people - as the largest/longest running show - so it would be nice to see another guest from the show. We'll just have to wait and see who SM get for us!

Yeah, I agree; I think most people are interesting in the Buffy/Angel aspect - Not that I don't love Dollhouse, Firefly, Serenity and Dr Horrible. But, I'd really like Emma Caulfield more Buffy guests. ;D

• Moderators

Personally, I think 1 Dollhouse guest (A;an Tudyk is only a little bit of a Dollhouse guest lol) and 1 Buffy/Angel guest would round us off just perfectly. (Or, you know, say, Eliza Dushku, who ticks all of the above boxes...)

LJ Green - I'd be really surprised (and disappointed!) if we didn't get any more guests. I'd expect we would get at least one more, hopefully two ;)

Last year Mercedes, Harry, Mark and James Leary were all announced in the last two months I think, so there's plenty of time!

LJ Green - I'd be really surprised (and disappointed!) if we didn't get any more guests. I'd expect we would get at least one more, hopefully two ;)

Last year Mercedes, Harry, Mark and James Leary were all announced in the last two months I think, so there's plenty of time!

There wont be a lot of good ones though.... been looking around and literally most buffy guests are packed in conventions in the 2 weeks around hallowhedon.

*edited by QS to remove other event info*

Sorry guys: You can't talk about other events on this forum. If it's enough info to find the event on Google, it's too much. Thanks for understanding!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

There wont be a lot of good ones though.... been looking around and literally most buffy guests are packed in conventions in the 2 weeks around hallowhedon.

*edited by QS to remove other event info*

Sorry guys: You can't talk about other events on this forum. If it's enough info to find the event on Google, it's too much. Thanks for understanding!

thats just the common ones.. they cud pull out some newbies :) lol

Alan is an amazing guest, he may have been in only a few epsiodes of Dollhouse but he was an extremely pivotal character throughout the whole show. Plus the epsiodes he was in were awesome and he shone as an actor. Alpha was one of my favourite characters in Dollhouse. Plus he was in every episode of Firefly and Serenity ( ;) bad joss for killing him). For me although the other guests are amazing - he is the main draw of this convention.

James Leary was only in a few epsiodes of Buffy as the AMAZING clem but he was a fab guest! *humms the indiana Jones theme* So we dont need headliners to add to the event - sure they would be nice and we would be hyper but we are whedon fans and smaller part characters are more than welcome too.

• Moderators

Don't get me wrong, Alan's character in Dollhouse was fantastic, but I'm still counting him mostly as a Firefly/Serenity guest :smile: Would be cool to have someone there who is a Dollhouse guest through and through, hehe.

(But hey, I've watched and loved all of the shows, so I'm going to be happy any which way. We've already got fantastic enough guests to make me really excited for the con!)

Don't get me wrong, Alan's character in Dollhouse was fantastic, but I'm still counting him mostly as a Firefly/Serenity guest :YAHOO: Would be cool to have someone there who is a Dollhouse guest through and through, hehe.

(But hey, I've watched and loved all of the shows, so I'm going to be happy any which way. We've already got fantastic enough guests to make me really excited for the con!)

So weird that he was not as attractive in Firefly as he was in Dollhouse Ohhhh hello salty goodness.

i think everyone has their fave shows i have to say i would go more for buffy/angel too and would go anywhere to see the guests from these shows.

dollhouse was ok. I saw Firefly/serenity cos it was a joss show/movie so i had to try it but wasnt really keen tbh although cast have been to a few cons here and were all very nice when i met them.

Edited by buffy2k

I think having ASH and Alan is amazing. But thats just because I havent met them yet! Ive been doing cons for 9 years now and I suppose nothing is amazing anymore guest wise. The chances of Eliza are about 1% and there isnt really anyone else Id like to meet.

I think 'following' Anthony Stewart Head around all weekend would royally annoy him, we dont like to be stalkers lol. I hope you will still consider attending with just 4 guests as the events are still always very good and you will have a blast.