the who was that girl/guy thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl in the orange body suit and purple leg warmers was gorgeous. I was a bit oblivious as to who she was meant to be but my bf said she was cheetarah but cheetarah didnt wear purple. enlighten me?? lol

I'm pretty sure she was Starfire from Teen Titans. Her costume was awesome!

I think my friend had a word with her when she outside for a breath of fresh air - she was Fleur? Is that a Manga character?

Edited by Les

damn im gunna have to dress up next year....no love whatsoever on here haha

Tell me about it :(:D

Judging by your picture you don't need to dress up to get attention, I'd put it down to shy people.

wowwies ange! this person knows you :D

she's uber shy.

damn im gunna have to dress up next year....no love whatsoever on here haha

Tell me about it :(:D

Judging by your picture you don't need to dress up to get attention, I'd put it down to shy people.

wowwies ange! this person knows you ;)

she's uber shy.

I don't come across as being shy, but flippin eck - I am!!

LOL Awesome thread! :-)

I tell you who I thought was reeeeeally fit - and I hope this doesn't embarrass anybody, because she was one of the CREW! :-)

I didn't get her name, but she was short, slim, has short (shoulder length) dark hair and was on the bags desk during the William Shatner photo shoot on Saturday afternoon!

If anybody know who this fine lady was, please holler! :-)

John

OMG I just saw this same girl again - outside the Doctor Who proms concert at the Royal Albert Hall on Saturday! Woo-hoo! I did pluck up the courage to say hi and ask if she'd been at LFACC and she confirmed it. But she was busy chatting to her mate (and is considerably younger than me I think) so I backed off. But wow, what I stunner. I mean, Keira Knightley league! :-)

Anyway, if you're a lurker here - HI and did Matt/Karen/Arthur show their faces after I left?

Trying to remember the name of the Gorgeous Pit Boss who'd emigrated from Scotland. She was petite, but rather toned, and a pleasure to chat with. I think she was working the cosplay area. We had a lovely chat on the Sunday. I was the (sad) individual with a Scotty Meerkat coming out of his top pocket. I was asked if I was aware of this by the black stormtrooper. I told him that it was my chief engineer, he made a comment in his native (Yorkshire) accent about where else I may have rodents coming from. Not sure I should repeat my response, it's slightly county-ist!;)

Trying to remember the name of the Gorgeous Pit Boss who'd emigrated from Scotland. She was petite, but rather toned, and a pleasure to chat with. I think she was working the cosplay area. We had a lovely chat on the Sunday. I was the (sad) individual with a Scotty Meerkat coming out of his top pocket. I was asked if I was aware of this by the black stormtrooper. I told him that it was my chief engineer, he made a comment in his native (Yorkshire) accent about where else I may have rodents coming from. Not sure I should repeat my response, it's slightly county-ist!:(

lmao you seem very county-ist any how :)

i know who you're talking about but i'm unsure of her name, did she dress in scrubs or something on one of the days?

Trying to remember the name of the Gorgeous Pit Boss who'd emigrated from Scotland. She was petite, but rather toned, and a pleasure to chat with. I think she was working the cosplay area. We had a lovely chat on the Sunday. I was the (sad) individual with a Scotty Meerkat coming out of his top pocket. I was asked if I was aware of this by the black stormtrooper. I told him that it was my chief engineer, he made a comment in his native (Yorkshire) accent about where else I may have rodents coming from. Not sure I should repeat my response, it's slightly county-ist!:(

i know who you're talking about but i'm unsure of her name, did she dress in scrubs or something on one of the days?

Yes she was in scrubs on Sunday and I think on the Saturday might have been posing as BSG. She was hosting in the cosplay area...don't know her name though but was very very chatty when on stage.

Trying to remember the name of the Gorgeous Pit Boss who'd emigrated from Scotland. She was petite, but rather toned, and a pleasure to chat with. I think she was working the cosplay area. We had a lovely chat on the Sunday. I was the (sad) individual with a Scotty Meerkat coming out of his top pocket. I was asked if I was aware of this by the black stormtrooper. I told him that it was my chief engineer, he made a comment in his native (Yorkshire) accent about where else I may have rodents coming from. Not sure I should repeat my response, it's slightly county-ist!:D

If she did, then it was Saturday, cos she was in a crew shirt on the Sunday

Who is this?

Photo0111.jpg

We were at the tube station together on the Sunday, wasn't brave enough to say Hi though, was in the blue/black stripy jumper with black leggings, had my little sister with me

Edited by Mrs Hat

Who is this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/Bun...y/Photo0111.jpg

We were at the tube station together on the Sunday, wasn't brave enough to say Hi though, was in the blue/black stripy jumper with black leggings, had my little sister with me

I think his name is Andrew... I had a friend who was dressed as a Doctor Who and he knows that guy from Doctor Who groups/meets at various cons/expos. Unfortunately, I don't know his surname or Facebook or anything, sorry!

• 11 months later...
yer I really should get my own stool there lol

Speaking of stools - and I'm sorry to derail the thread in this manner - who was the bold soul who left an unflushable 8-inch monster in the gents' loo at 9.05am on Sunday? Those of us who braved the cubicle afterwards leapt about the place in stomach-churning panic. It was pure 'fight or flight', and though many of us drew our swords (in the form of a hearty flush of the handle), none managed to slay the beast.

Still, to put a toilet out of action so soon after the doors opened was a mighty impressive feat, so hats off to you, sir. Good breakfast, was it?

This is still by far the funniest posting I've ever read on the forum. :blink: