your favs?

timelord81r

I should of update this earlier but a year ago i said the 9th doctor was my favourite n donna as a fav companion but after seeing the 2010 series and the first half this series i have to say 11th doctor pretty much is my favourite now and i really like Rory as an companion.

Doctor - Fourth

Companion - Tegan, Zoe and Jo Grant (can't decide)

Classic ep - The Talons of Weng-Chiang and Five Doctors (again can't decide)

New Series ep - Unicorn and the Wasp and Left Turn (again can't decide)

Least watched:

Classic - Twin Dilemma (worst episode ever)

New Series - Vincent and the Doctor

Edited by Jackewing98

• 1 month later...

i loved vincent and the doctor, especially the end, brought a tear to my eye (though the monster could of been better realised)

TU&TW ive only ever watched once, it bored the pants off me. will have to give it anohter go some time

i loved vincent and the doctor, especially the end, brought a tear to my eye (though the monster could of been better realised)

TBH that scene was one of the most memorable scenes of last series for me along with Rory's first two deaths and at the end of Flesh and Stone when the Doctor and Amy looks out to sea while on the beach.

Edited by king b

I just found this, so I thought I'd do it, even though I haven't watched much Classic Who...Yet. xD

Doctor - David Tennant.

Companion - Choosing between Amy and Rose is just so WRONG for me. But, I'm going to pick...Amy.

Classic ep - The Unearthly Child...I've only watched a few classic episodes so far, though, I'm working my way through 'em.

New series ep - Hmm, probably School Reunion, though it's a tough question.

Least watched classic - All the ones I haven't seen yet?

Least watched new - The majority of series 3, just because I had such a hatred for Martha when it was on TV, and it's the only series I still don't have on DVD.

Doc - TOM BAKER

Companion - JAMIE

Classic ep - GENESIS OF THE DALEKS

New series ep - TIME OF ANGELS

least watched classic? KEYS OF MARINUS

new series? FEAR HER is the obvious one but in hindsight there are now a lot of Tennant & Ecclestone episodes which im not keen on nowadays.

Doctor: David Tennant

Companion: Rose Tyler

Favorite Classic Episode: Havn't watched any classic

Favortie New Episode: The End of Time: Part Two (Seeing all the old companions one last time, that was fantastic)

Least Watched Classic: Still havn't watched the classic stuff :P

Least Watched New: Fear Her (Wasn't bad, just a little boring)

To be honest, aside from liking Fear Her, just being a fan in general, I can't quite believe how many rate Fear Her lower than Love & Monsters. I think that's one of the worst pieces of Doctor Who ever made

I like it. Its a homage to Doctor Who fan groups and its at times quite witty.

Fear Her is TERRIBLE

I think both have major issues however I dont hate either, fear her I actually really like, especially the ideas like ppl being trapped in drawings ect and the bit when the ship lifts off, good music if i remember.

I thought L&M had some good homages ect BUT the abzorbermouth or whatever it was called looked crap as was peter panto kay. although the idea of ppl being stuck inside him with there faces showing was creepy.

I hated the "oi you upset my mum" bit from saviour of the universe rose though sigh

the ones I disllike the most in new who of the top of my head are the long game with was predictable, boring, dull story and it had adam in it.

unicorn and the wasp only saw once and was bored.

partners in crime which was just too silly and childish.

the next doctor, lazy, boring, silly, stupid, dull, transformer cybermen crap.

but the worst has to be the end of time 2 parter, stupid, silly, self obsessed, childish, lazy.

10 minutes of DT im gonna die crying?

hoodie master scoffing his face with mood "feed me im hungry"?

rasilon?

galifrey returning?

falling out of a spaceship heading at vast speed through a glass roof onto a marble floor from reat height and barely having a scratch?

silly green aliens?

more DT im going to die, its not fair winging?

no thanks, total crap

though it did have the odd redeeming feature, the masters plan was so crazy it was fun, simm is a good master, the 4 knocks was very well played, gribbins is fantastic. the regen scene minus the wimpy I dont want to go was nice.

though even all of that, they all still have redeeming factors of some good stuff, cos who is fantastic

Planet of The Dead was a bit bobbins apart from Michelle Ryan and the look on the Doctors face upon hearing the he will knock 4 times news. I agree about The Next Doctor not being up to much but as you said there are good bits in even the poorest of episodes.

Ive liked all the Moffat series, I think Victory of The Daleks is underrated and Matt Smith is fantastic. Hes now my second fave Doctor behind Tom Baker.

• 3 weeks later...

Doc - David Tennant

Companion - Rose!!!

Classic ep - not seen any of the old ones

New series ep - The girl in the fire place.... also loved The Emtpy Child!!

least watched classic? Not seen any of old ones

new series? last night i sat at watched Episode 1 season 1 "Rose" i forgot how GORGEOUS christopher Ecclestons smile is!!!! mmmm lol

I think both have major issues however I dont hate either, fear her I actually really like, especially the ideas like ppl being trapped in drawings ect and the bit when the ship lifts off, good music if i remember.

I thought L&M had some good homages ect BUT the abzorbermouth or whatever it was called looked crap as was peter panto kay. although the idea of ppl being stuck inside him with there faces showing was creepy.

I hated the "oi you upset my mum" bit from saviour of the universe rose though sigh

the ones I disllike the most in new who of the top of my head are the long game with was predictable, boring, dull story and it had adam in it.

but the worst has to be the end of time 2 parter, stupid, silly, self obsessed, childish, lazy.

rasilon?

galifrey returning?

falling out of a spaceship heading at vast speed through a glass roof onto a marble floor from reat height and barely having a scratch?

silly green aliens?

no thanks, total crap

though it did have the odd redeeming feature, the masters plan was so crazy it was fun, simm is a good master, the 4 knocks was very well played, gribbins is fantastic. the regen scene minus the wimpy I dont want to go was nice.

though even all of that, they all still have redeeming factors of some good stuff, cos who is fantastic

I thought that the End of time was one of DT best episodes the way how the Master helps The Doctor at the end i thought was brilliant agree with Bernard Cribbins was excellent i thought it was funny when wilf said the Tardis could do with a tidy up that was funny

• 4 weeks later...

rasilon?

galifrey returning?

silly green aliens?

no thanks, total crap

I thought that the End of time was one of DT best episodes the way how the Master helps The Doctor at the end i thought was brilliant agree with Bernard Cribbins was excellent i thought it was funny when wilf said the Tardis could do with a tidy up that was funny

although I hated end of time for many reasons ive posted above, I also like you loved the bit with the master and the doc sorta joining sides at the end, the master saying get out of the way, I loved that. was very in vein of the relationship between the master and jons doctor. and also reminiscent of the magnetos and prof x relationship.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Doctor: 10th Doctor :WINCE:

Companion: Donna Noble

Classic: The Unearthly Child

New: I don't know. There are some great ones like the Family Of Blood double. And Fear Her. But I also love Partners In Crime too. Then theres one I'm really not so keen on :uhoh: