Share Guest Experiences

Dan2593

People said Joe was moody I didn't get a chance to meet him he was gorgeous though when I saw him darting about.

Wasn't moody when i met him. think i said he asked if i like the music he was playing rage against the machines and was going to them on sun. His friend is in the band

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met all the Voyager guys, Linda, Patrick, Nicki and Chris. All were great, Mr Stewart was busy so it was a quick hello/goodbye, but all the others chatted for a bit.

I managed to meet Kate and Tim on Friday when it was quiet so got a photo with each of them. My cousin who was taking the photos was looking at Jeffery Combs when I was posing with Kate, but she laughed that off!! Luckily :D

But this was the best event so far as all the guest were very chatty, Thanks Showmasters!! :P

People said Joe was moody I didn't get a chance to meet him he was gorgeous though when I saw him darting about.

Wasn't moody when i met him. think i said he asked if i like the music he was playing rage against the machines and was going to them on sun. His friend is in the band

Haha like I said just what others had said to me :P I only saw him during perving sessions, one bout of eye contact and I was swooning away, he seemed to love his ipad lol

Had a great time saturday at CM:MK I got to meet Chaske Spencer who was really really nice. Joe Flanigan, Kate Mulgrew, Robert Duncan Mcneil, Tim Russ, Robert Lwellyn, Sir Patrick Stewart (nice guy as well)

I also got my photo taken with Chaske, Joe and Kate, had to wait until 6 to get them all back due to the printer breaking down and not telling Showmasters about it.

Can not wait to the next Collectormania now, then again I might treat myself and go to a con else where in the UK lol.

Joe Flanigan was awesome!!!

He was the reason I came along and the only guest I met - well more than once :thumbup:

He was so relaxed and friendly and an absolute joy!

Please get him back SOON!!!!

I agree! He was totally fantastic!!!! He was such fun and I had a great time chatting to him... more than once! He was an absolute joy!!!! :) Come back soon, Joe!

• 3 months later...

Seriously late writing this but:

Kate: Kinda came off a little frosty... then her coffee arrived and she just smiled slightly and murmured 'Coffee is god' which caused some hilarity as I agree totally and had had none. Very very sweet to re-sign something when mine was battered. (Had to buy it but... so kind of her to spare the time.)

Michelle: Goddess. That's all I really have to say. Met her 3 times in the one day I was there, first time managed to make me less shy, which is near impossible, second actually grinned and squidged me a little which caused a slight fangirl meep and a huge laugh for us both and third time i was waiting for this little girl and her (dad?) adult minder to get done and the little girl was so cute we both awwwhed. One minor mishap was Mich's minder got grumpy over the no photo thing first time and Mish stood up for me a little after I admitted it was cause I'm awesome at losing things. Gotta love her.