the staff and assistants at autographica.

indio

i must hand it to the staff and assistants of the guests for doing a great job and being very friendly compared to some of the other non showmasters shows ive been to were the staff are sitting there with long faces grabing the bucks, its a shame i dident have time to meet leslie nielson as his assistant, the lady with the black cap was ernest borgnines assistant last year and did a great job and she took a wonderful photo of the 2 of us. :D

I agree about the great work done by the crew at the show. I had a small problem with one of my photoshoots, which truth be told I probably wouldn't have noticed if it hadn't been pointed out, but the crew member who was sorting the photos bought it to my attention and arranged for the problem to be rectified.

I saw other instances over the weekend of crew members going over and above for people who had problems with other things, all very reassuring!

I agree about the great work done by the crew at the show. I had a small problem with one of my photoshoots, which truth be told I probably wouldn't have noticed if it hadn't been pointed out, but the crew member who was sorting the photos bought it to my attention and arranged for the problem to be rectified.

Flies undone? :D

i must hand it to the staff and assistants of the guests for doing a great job and being very friendly compared to some of the other non showmasters shows ive been to were the staff are sitting there with long faces grabing the bucks, its a shame i dident have time to meet leslie nielson as his assistant, the lady with the black cap was ernest borgnines assistant last year and did a great job and she took a wonderful photo of the 2 of us. :YAHOO:

Thanks Indio, that's lovely, so glad to hear about the photo with Ernie, who was an amazing guest and a lovely man. Same with Leslie who loved meeting everyone, a privilege all round to work with both and see people have a great time, always makes me smile and definitely what the shows are about ;) (for me and the rest of the crew!)

i must hand it to the staff and assistants of the guests for doing a great job and being very friendly compared to some of the other non showmasters shows ive been to were the staff are sitting there with long faces grabing the bucks, its a shame i dident have time to meet leslie nielson as his assistant, the lady with the black cap was ernest borgnines assistant last year and did a great job and she took a wonderful photo of the 2 of us. :D

Thanks Indio, that's lovely, so glad to hear about the photo with Ernie, who was an amazing guest and a lovely man. Same with Leslie who loved meeting everyone, a privilege all round to work with both and see people have a great time, always makes me smile and definitely what the shows are about :D (for me and the rest of the crew!)

I would like to add my comments that the staff were absolutely fantastic at the show. In particular there was one lady member of staff( sorry but I didnt get her name ) who helped my wife and myself out with a request we had for Leslie Nielson and a photo. I wont go into the details, but she was brilliant and absolutely nothing was too much trouble. The same went for andrew who was organising the photo shoot queues.

Top show, really enjoyed it and will be back for future shows . 10 out of 10 to all concerned