Nicholas Brendon - Tasered!

deadrobot

Poor guy...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer star Nicholas Brendon has reportedly been tased and arrested by police in Los Angeles.

According to E!, authorities were responding to a call about an intoxicated individual on Tuesday night when they came across the actor.

Brendon apparently swung his fists at the officers and then attempted to run away.

Police used a taser to stop him and arrested him close to 12.30am on a felony charge of defacing property.

The 38-year-old is currently being held on $20,000 (£13,055) bail.

Well...I wouldnt exactly say poor guy. If he broke the law, defaced property, tried to assault police and resisted arrest he kind of got what he deserved. Unless you approve of criminals

Edited by JacknDaniel

Well...I wouldnt exactly say poor guy. If he broke the law, defaced property, tried to assault police and resisted arrest he kind of got what he deserved. Unless you approve of criminals

I just meant it's a shame his 'demons' have come back out to play. Gotta feel bad for the guy. Well I do anyways...

• 2 weeks later...

Nick has had his drinkning demons for a while. Coming back to haunt him has quite obiously left him on the wrong side of the law and he should be dealt with as a regular person and not be afforded any different treatment.

When he has been appropriately dealt with, then I truly hope he gets the help he needs. I have only met him once, and he was very friendly and warm...even after a long day of signing.