Grey's Anatomy Fans

hermyrules7

Welcome to our little corner of the forum. It's nice to know that I wasn't the only one who was angry the other week when Grey's wasn't on. I really hate it when they interupt the season like that!!!!!!! Let's be greatful we don't have a huge break like America becuase they don't have Grey's for three whole weeks!!! Imagine three whole weeks without it!!!

And I know waht you mean about T.R.Knight I was deverstated when he left ans George wa one of my favourite characters as I have said may thimes now. My favourite line from George has to be when Izzie and Mer want tampons and it's George's time to go shopping and he's in the shower and yells " I am not your sister!!!". Oh, George made me laugh so much.

At the moment I am re-living the good old days of Season 4. When George was still alive and Izzie wasn't dying of cancer. Oh, how I miss those days when Bailey was still the Nazi and Christina didn't have to fight for a good surgery.

Bring back the good old days, with Arizona and Owen and Teddy too, so the old times with the new characters.

Edited by hermycullen

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy obsessed Grey's fan here. can't get enough of it. Only have season 1-3 on DVD at the mo, but watching them is great, though not a Burk fan (glad they axed his character) but I'll get over that

Bring back the good old days, with Arizona and Owen and Teddy too, so the old times with the new characters.

That and no drunk Chiefs or people from Mersey West, would be great, though little grey being with Sloan would still have to be part of our weekly viewing

Loved it when she broke his 'bone' so to speak lol

:blush:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

May be spoilers if you have not seen it yet episode which aired 15/4/10..

Season 6 episode 12 - (Taken from TV.com UK) Episode that just aired on Living

'Derek wants to inform the Board of Richard's drinking problem, but Meredith urges him not to. Derek decides to try talking to Richard instead, but it becomes a moral issue when Richard shows poor judgment with a patient's upcoming surgery. Meanwhile, Izzie finally returns, hoping to reconcile with Alex and find a new job. Tensions run high between Teddy, Cristina and Owen in the aftermath of her startling confession. Callie suffers a painful bout of chicken pox, and Lexie agonizes over her recent infidelities.'

______

How do I sum up tonight episode...

In short It felt like watching one of the earlier episodes from season 1 through 4. It was really good and refreshing. The characters made me feel so alive and rearing to go.

I was glad to see Bailey chiming in and saying something to Derek, that character just gets better and better each week. And regardless of what others may thing of him, Derek did the right thing.

Callie is such a cool character laughed when it was her that got the chicken Pox (lol) Would not have worked as well had it been another character that got it instead of her. And Arizona 'I know how to make you feel better', hehe!!

Sloan may have nearly lost his daughter and or her unborn child, but was it ok for him to say what he did to Lexie, after all he did sleep with Addison, so clearly there in the same boat, right?

Sometimes I wonder if Yang really deserves Owen Hunt. Sure the two characters work well together, but if she can say what she did to Teddy I can't understand after finding out about it why Owen Hunt is staying with her (maybe it has something to do with his past I don't know).

And Izzy no more. Well I was getting tired of the show turning into 'Izzy Anatomy' but for the first time in ages, when she was there it actually felt right. I'm sad to see the character go. Karev is a jerk, no other way of putting it. Sure Izzy got her wires crossed about what Karev said to the chief but that's not the point, there married.

No George and now no Izzy, whose next (anyone want to have a guess?)

I hope next weeks episode is a good as this one, because season 6 didn't get of to a good start for me, but it now seems to be going from strength to strength

:chair:

LLAP :chair:

Edited by zebredy

I loved last nights episode.

I thought Bailey was great in this epidsode and that surgery was awsome!!

I think Derek did the right thing by going to the board about Webber, I know Meredith was only trying to protet him but I think it was good that she told Derek now rather than Webber turn up in surgery drunk or something.

I laughed when Callie got the chicken pox, and I agree that it wouldn't have worked well if it had been any other character.

We get to see Sloan and Sloan with Addison in a cross over with Private Practise. Don't know if anyone else watches it but I do. Wasn't keen at first but I quite like it now.

I think Christiana really does Owen, but I don't know if its the same love she felt for Burke. But now she's got Teddy to teach her. I on't know what's going to happen there.

No more Izzie, it will feel wierd at first, it did with George because they were there from the start and now there's only three left.

I know that the next few episode are going to be good. ( seen the previews from America). I looke forward to them very much.

Plus there was only one Mercy Wester now, Avery, their numbers have dropped since the first time they turned up. Is Avery going to be a season regular now? I don't really mind him to be honest.

:whistling:

I was wondering if the Addison Sloan thing was going to appear on Private Practice, look like you answered my question

Hoping to buy Private Practise on DVD (if you can) in the next month or so, I caught most of the first series but unfortunately without sky+ yet (yay for council upgrading communal dishes soon) I have not been able to catch it :poki:

:whistling:

LLAP :blush:

HMV have Private Practise Season 1 for £12.99 online. And Private Practise Season 2 for £26.99 online.

Play.com have Season 1 for £15.99 and Season 2 for £17.99

Amazon have Season 1 for £12.93 and Season 2 for£17.91

Hope this helped you!!

HMV have Private Practise Season 1 for £12.99 online. And Private Practise Season 2 for £26.99 online.

Play.com have Season 1 for £15.99 and Season 2 for £17.99

Amazon have Season 1 for £12.93 and Season 2 for£17.91

Hope this helped you!!

Thanks yes it does :YAHOO: See there is no motioncon for idiot cause I should have just checked then I would haven found that out lol

Will be getting that at the end of the month (or season 4 of Grey's Anatomy :YAHOO: )

Thanks again..

:wub:

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

Thanks yes it does :D See there is no motioncon for idiot cause I should have just checked then I would haven found that out lol

Will be getting that at the end of the month (or season 4 of Grey's Anatomy :blink: )

Thanks again..

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

No problem. Happy to help.

Edited by hermycullen

* May Contains Spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet*

Last nights episode was awsome!!!!!

Derek becomes chief os surgery.

Bailey has a paitent wake up during surgery. I liked it that Bailey called the anethesiologist 'gas man'.

Alex saves a kid's life. And has a go at the parents.

I think Christina and Owen might be over now.

Next weeks episode looks amazing too!

That Episode was amazing

I was so glad to see Bailey have so much airtime as she didn't seem to have had much the past few episodes

Not Pleased with Mark and won't be until he sorts everything out :/

I'm Glad Shepherd's chief now, it might bring some order back to the place.

I agree that Owen and Christina might be over now but her sex injury moment was just hilarious :P

I don't really know what happens to Lexie, Alex and Avery I think Alex and Lexie stay together from the clips i've seen.

For once i felt sorry for Mark because he really wanted the baby and in the end he couldn't get it.

Just watched the last 4 eps I missed :D they are really pushing Ellen/Mer into the background, it feels like she is just Derek's wife.

While I love Izzie the character I really dont like Katherine the actor. I feel like all of our characters are gone. Thank god for Sandra Oh she is the only one keeping the show afloat right now

They should bring back Burke ;) I know he and Partick have some problems but he was a great character. I think next season they need to focus on the humour again, I loved seasons 1-3 because it was fresh and funny I think Gryes has lost some of its sparkle.

Did anybody see Mer + Der + mcsexytime + office table? I hope we have Mcbabies!

Yes, Grey's has lost some of it's former glory but it slowly coming back up. Mer is in the background because Ellen had a baby so I think they want her to take it slow for awhile.

I must have missed the Mer + Der + mcsexytime + office table bit. I know that there will be someone having a baby by the end of the season but I don't know who yet.

More breaking news on the cast...

After two more years Ellen Pompeo is leaving!!!

Ellen Pompeo recently revealed to TV Guide Magazine that after two more seasons as Grey's Anatomy’s Meredith Grey, she’ll walk. That would mean two more after this one.

Creator Shonda Rhimes kept quiet at the time that quote was first uttered, but as that date draws closer, she has some decisions to make about the future of her franchise.

How do you keep Grey’s Anatomy going for a ninth season (crazy to think about)? Can it even be done without the main Grey? Rhimes first planned for this back in 2007.

That's when she introduced Chyler Leigh as Meredith’s little sister, Lexie. But can “Little Grey†really carry the show as the woman who puts the Grey in Grey’s Anatomy?

“It’s possible, but I don’t know that I think of it that way,†says Rhimes.

“In my head, Meredith Grey is staying forever. Ellen says, ‘I have two more years and I’m going to Italy,’ but I also say, ‘Two more years and I’m going to Italy.’

"So I will cross that bridge when I come to it. For me, the show is very tied up in [the relationship between] Meredith Grey and Cristina Yang [sandra Oh]. If I can convince these original cast members we have left to stay forever, I will get down on my knees.â€

Rhimes plans to pull out all the stops next season with episodes returning Meredith and Derek to the hilltop site of their future dream home (see Season Four finale).

What do you think if Ellen does leave?

:D:P:YAHOO::o:o

No :YAHOO:

If Ellen leaves then that's it.

I knew this would happen, one by one they'd all disappear

I don't know if they could carry on without Meridith but they're doing it for Scrubs

&

It'll be interesting to see how Shonda can carry on the next two series without it getting repetitive

Private Practice is coming back :YAHOO:

Very True, It must all come to an end

Plus they might just get bored of the same character

Hmmm That would be cool

But it would have to be Little, Little Grey which could get confusing :YAHOO:

Haha I'd Love to see Christina as the Sarcastic, Crazy Aunt :D

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat