Grey's Anatomy Fans

hermyrules7

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh! i love this show!

not too sure who my favourite character is though. i loved George in the earlier seasons but i love Bailey too. I didnt like Alex much in the begining but i think hes awesome now.

arrrghh... i dont know. all the characters have developed so much i cant decide! and i cant pick a favourite episode either. Though i have to admit the double parters are always brilliant.

Sad news :thumbup:KATHERINE HEIGL IS LEAVING GREY'S ANATOMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tvfanatic.com/shows/greys-anatomy/

Grey's Anatomy confirm that Katherine Heigl is indeed leaving the hit series after nearly six seasons, amid reports last week that the original cast member was as good as gone.

But why is she leaving? And how will Izzie be written out? The answers may surprise you.

According to E! Online, Katherine has been asking to leave the medical drama for close to three years, and she finally got what she wanted last week when Grey's Anatomy creator / executive producer Shonda Rhimes and ABC agreed to let her out of her contract.

According to one of Heigl's coworkers on the Grey's Anatomy set, things got "pretty miserable" for all parties involved and "they [the producers] decided to let her leave."

The show's ABC rep has no comment, and Heigl just parted ways with her personal publicist, but it looks increasingly likely that Katherine will not return at all to the set.

What are we going to do now? Burke, Addison, Hahn, George and now Izzie are now gone.

In other news the promo for episode 18; Suicide is Painless is up and looks like it's going to be cracking episode!!! Due to air here on the 27th May!!!!Unless delayed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YTnTiE2iYA

Edited by hermycullen

I know I can't believe that Katherine is leaving either, but she was going to leave at the same time as T.R.

I did like the Bailey/Chief work wife and husband it was funny.

Yes, I think Richard does quit being chief

True, I mean when Addison first turned up loads of people hated her and then they ended up loving her.

I usally change which character's my favourite each week, Last week I really liked Bailey and the week before it was Arizona, so yeah views change.