xxx Offical countdown thread xxx

sungift500

To right...better to have 2 fab guest than 6 lack lustre ones...not that ANYONE in True Blood is Less than excellent.

well thats the thing isnt it which i am totally optimistic about, you cant class anyone as a 'lesser' actor or actress on TB because everyone is quite frankly awesome!!

I really had better start looking at costumes....i havent even started yet. well I had a quick look about for a leather corset and a pvc/rubber skirt for fangtasia night....blimey!!!

:thumbup:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me the parties will be awesome, the guests will be awesome and the general vibe will be awesome. I think the fandom for this show is one of the best around, it can't fail to be amazing.

Bring it on! :WINCE:

To right...better to have 2 fab guest than 6 lack lustre ones...not that ANYONE in True Blood is Less than excellent.

well thats the thing isnt it which i am totally optimistic about, you cant class anyone as a 'lesser' actor or actress on TB because everyone is quite frankly awesome!!

I really had better start looking at costumes....i havent even started yet. well I had a quick look about for a leather corset and a pvc/rubber skirt for fangtasia night....blimey!!!

:firedevil:

heh, me neither... I remembered this week I need to go charity shop shopping!

How am I going to lose enough weight in time? *stress*

Heh, tell me about it. I have eventually gone with outfits based on what I look like now, as I doubt I'll be much thinner by then! I shall cast aside all dieting guilt and revel in my, er, bountiful curves. Or something. :wub:

Also... 34

Edited by CosmicAvatar