Guest announcement for Autographica

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Another fantastic guest for you this evening.

Tippi Hedren, Star of the most famous of Hitchcocks movies The Birds.

Tippi also starred in another of Hitchcocks movies Marnie.

Tippi has the most artistic signature of any hollywood actress so don,t miss this chance.

tippi.jpg

Tippi1.jpg

tippi2.jpg

tippi3.jpg

Tippi4.jpg

Excellent guest. I can't believe Tippi's still working at 80 years old.

Not someone I would've immediately thought of as not a fan of Hitchcock, but her IMDB listing is immense from Murder She Wrote to voice over work on Batman. SM not kidding about her signature either.

Legend!

Edited by Kermitdafrog

this is absolutly amazing news. her autograph is just amazing with the birds in it. one of hitchcocks favourite leading ladies. if only u cud get rod taylor as well. ive nver been so excited whoh. wot about veronica cartwright as well

Edited by braveboy1

• Showmasters Admin

Great guest - is there any chance of her bringing her daughter and son in law with her???

Seconded!!! Also, what are the chances of a photoshoot? Please!

Yes photoshoot will be going ahead and will be on the website soon.

Dave Phillips

I'm sorry, u need ANOTHER reason to show up here? Neilsen, AND Hedren? Where r u coming from? Venus?

I'm sorry too but yes you're almost right about Venus! I'm from Belgium and it takes more than TWO guests, as great as they can be, to justify the cost of a trip for me to Birmingham (plane or trains + hotel costs).

I'm not into Astronauts, British TV shows or James Bond, so to me Nielsen and Heidren are the only interesting guests and no offense here, i'm just speaking on my behalf (no critisism about the actual line up) trying to explain why indeed this is not enough to justify the costs for me. I was there for the fantastic edition with Borgnine, Kennedy, Rooney and Joan Collins and i secretly hope for 1 or 2 more big names to be announced for this one.

I would be curious to see if yo would be willing to pay unreasonable amounts of money to attend a signing event on the mainland where two guests (or even four like i did) only would be interesting you... but if so either you're undecently wealthy (and i'm happy for you) or crazy :lol:

I keep it though that Tippi is a great guest! ^_^

I would be curious to see if yo would be willing to pay unreasonable amounts of money to attend a signing event on the mainland where two guests (or even four like i did) only would be interesting you... but if so either you're undecently wealthy (and i'm happy for you) or crazy :headscratch:

By mainland I guess you mean Europe? Yes, if the guest(s) were important enough I would. Particularly if it happened to be somewhere I might like to go on holiday to at the same time. I'd go to the US to meet certain people if they cropped up.

I would be curious to see if yo would be willing to pay unreasonable amounts of money to attend a signing event on the mainland where two guests (or even four like i did) only would be interesting you... but if so either you're undecently wealthy (and i'm happy for you) or crazy :headscratch:

By mainland I guess you mean Europe? Yes, if the guest(s) were important enough I would. Particularly if it happened to be somewhere I might like to go on holiday to at the same time. I'd go to the US to meet certain people if they cropped up.

Looks like you're even more crazy than i am lol :WINCE: but well as far as i'm concerned i'm still waiting to see if any more Hollywood legend is announced to take a decision especially as that's just the same weekend as another event in Germany... which is closer for me.