Bridgitte bardott

braveboy1

Bardot would make a fantastic guest - I know she does alot of fundraising for animal charities (as does a cetain Ms. Doris Day, hint, hint SM). I'm sure if she were approached with a plan to give some donations/fees to her charity it may sway her into appearing. I'm pretty sure Linda Blair does something similar with her appearances.

mmm.. if Brigitte did a signing I'd have to use all my money up to fly over from Oz to meet her!

She is very reluctant to talk about and even acknowledge her "previous life" although has become more open to it recently in using it as an advantage of raising money and awareness for her wonderful animal charity. You could always write to her charity in Paris and offer a donation in return for a signed photo?

Viva Brigitte!

brigitte does sign stuff if you send her a nice letter and sae

Im sure she does but;

A - how do you know she has actually signed it and not had a secretary do it

B - wouldnt it be so much better to meet her in person and see your item being signed

Edited by keithporter23

Definitely one of the people I'd most like to meet. And not too far for her to travel, from France.

And I agree about her great charity work. It may be a way to get her to attend. (and agree about Doris Day too - another of my all time favourites).

It would be great to get these legends while we still can.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree, great guest suggestion and a legend! Linda Blair does indeed promote awareness and raise money for her animal charity via appearances, she was doing that when I met her. I'm an animal lover so I'd be quite happy to contribute to BB's charity particularly if it would persuade her to make an appearance!