Wrestlemania predictions (based on RR results)

TheViolentMessiah

TheViolentMessiah could you not have put a spoiler warning in the sub line of this tread and NOT said who won the Rumble....not everyone stays up till 1am to watch!!

I echo this. I have it downloaded and do not know the results, except that Edge won the Rumble. I knew he was potentially going to show up to more than likely cost Jericho his title shot, but not be in it.

Cheers mate...

Edit... Just noticed that you posted at 3.56am....some of us were sound asleep having to work a 10 hour day at that time. I have not long been home.

NOTE FOR DAVID B... Please change the title to take out who won it. Not everyone purchased it on Sky Box Office and will be watching Raw late tonight or tomorrow when they get home.

Edited by Will Jones

• Moderators

Just to say that I would be avoiding this section myself if I've not seen PPVs/shows, so apologies if it doesn't get edited quite as quickly as it should be. I know most people will be careful though.

Just to say that I would be avoiding this section myself if I've not seen PPVs/shows, so apologies if it doesn't get edited quite as quickly as it should be. I know most people will be careful though.

Whilst the topic title was undeniable clumsy, at what point after a live event, does it stop being a spoiler?

• Moderators

Personally I've always gone for the safe route of having titles of topics marked as 'spoilers' and then anything post-airing is ok to discuss within the topic.

That way at least people can expect when entering the topic that discussion of results etc will be there.

I don't think anyone really needs to be putting stuff that blatant in topic titles or subtitles. Best to be careful.

If anyone has any other preferences, we could discuss it.