Hotel Booking Code

Massive Events

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay booking nooooow!

EDIT: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ALL BOOKED! :WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:

Ahhhhhhhhh it feels so good.... so good..... to finally have it booked........

Edited by Meimi132

• 1 month later...

I just booked a twin room using the promo code but the room was £76.38 and not the usual £74.75.

Anyone else had this?

xxxx

Yeah thats what i got too, never clicked until you mentioned that it was more than the Twilight discount :P

• 2 months later...

Last time I stayed there, we checked in a bit later, and they ran out of standard rooms, so we were upgraded to an executive for free. Think it was a one time only deal though, wouldn't expect it to happen again.

• 1 month later...

It's not only single rooms, there's nothing showing for double rooms either. Probably the room allocation for the code did run out.

Is there any chance you can call the hotel?

It's only a month before the event, so I'm not sure if more rooms can actually be added for the code. But for other events attendees have reported that calling in solved the problem.

I just checked on the site using the code (already got my room booked but a friend was thinking of going a few days ago) and I got a message saying there was no availability using that code.

I'd recommend calling up if you/your friend/anyone else reading this and trying to book hasn't done so already, as websites are not exactly flexible about that kind of thing. If worst comes to worst, there may be unallocated rooms available using the normal rate, although I appreciate that's not ideal!

(ETA: Or, what Queen_Sindel said.)

In the meantime - can ME tell us how many hotel rooms were allocated to Roadhouse? And if any more can be allocated? Speaking personally, being able to get into the con hotel can be a major factor in deciding whether to go sometimes.

Edited by CosmicAvatar

• 2 weeks later...

yup it is.

But if anyone is having any problems and needs to speak to the hotel for some reason, then when you ring the hotel, dont press any buttons to go through to different departments, stay online and wait to speak to an operator, or you will get transferred to hilton central wherever that is. :no:

Staying online to speak to the operator means that you actually speak to the Hilton in Birmingham.

Remember to quote the Massive Events code GSUPE and say that you are attending the Massive Events "Roadhouse" convention