Leslie Nielsen Q&A Tickets

showmasters

Hi Guys

Not long to wait now.

The price will be £20 and will include an exclusive limited edition print.

This talk is likely to sell out fast so get on that keyboard quick.

If this proves as popular as we expect we will extend the q&A facility for our next big guest.

Dave Phillips

Dave, can you announce which day the photo shoot will be on?

Many thanks

Just to add I have now ordered my Q&A ticket :D

I know this is slightly different fro SM events but at their talks they have someone filming it. I have always wondered what happens to them as you never see them available. If Autographica could offer these at a later date it would be fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you when the time of the Leslie Q&A will be posted? (and for that matter the Saturday photoshoots). I don't want to pester etc but it could make a massive time and financial difference to how I travel to the event.:help:

The photo shoot time has been posted mate

**Leslie Nielsen 11.35 - 11.55 £25**

But I can't find anything anywhere confirming the time of the talk as this I need to know this as well. Dave would you be so kind to confirm the time.

Many thanks

**ignore me I found it :P I would also like to know what the limited edition print will look like

Q&A Talk Saturday - LESLIE NIELSEN SAT 3.30PM

Edited by mightymax

Someone remind me - are the talk tickets for either day, or specific days?
Either day as far as I am aware. There is a post somewhere confirming this. I just can't find it.

Edit: ...or was that photoshoots I am thinking of. I'm doubting myself now!

Edit2: Yes, I was thinking of photoshoots., apologies! There is only one option for them on the order page, with a separate option for each day with the talk tickets. Is it numbered seating for this talk?

Edited by 1of2

Someone remind me - are the talk tickets for either day, or specific days?
Either day as far as I am aware. There is a post somewhere confirming this. I just can't find it.

Edit: ...or was that photoshoots I am thinking of. I'm doubting myself now!

Edit2: Yes, I was thinking of photoshoots., apologies! There is only one option for them on the order page, with a separate option for each day with the talk tickets. Is it numbered seating for this talk?

As far as I know the talk tickets are day specific, the photo shoot tickets can be used either day.

It has not been numbered seating at past events. But the room they use has limited attendance. So the day specific tickets were used in order to avoid diappointment.

As far as I know the talk tickets are day specific, the photo shoot tickets can be used either day.

It has not been numbered seating at past events. But the room they use has limited attendance. So the day specific tickets were used in order to avoid diappointment.

Oh well, it was just a thought as the talk tickets are like the new style photoshoot tickets and also numbered. Pity as I would have been near the front :thumbup:

Thanks anyway